Moviestop Buy 2 get one free on all used items, including BR and HD-dvd YMMV?

zman73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
While passing by Moviestop on the way home today I noticed a banner for buy 2 get one free (they normally run a buy 3 get one free... so I had to turn around and check it out

Despite the fact they have raised alot of their HD-dvd and BR prices... this is still a pretty good deal

It said managers special when I walked in, so Im not sure if this is companywide or just a Mobile thing

i think this is just for the dvds at the front...but if it's not...that would be AMAZING...cuz i'd wanna def pick up some used anime there for a steal...

[quote name='zman73']While passing by Moviestop on the way home today I noticed a banner for buy 2 get one free (they normally run a buy 3 get one free... so I had to turn around and check it out

Despite the fact they have raised alot of their HD-dvd and BR prices... this is still a pretty good deal

It said managers special when I walked in, so Im not sure if this is companywide or just a Mobile thing[/QUOTE]

One day only sale man. It was on everything used in the store. They have them from time-to-time. I just got home so i didn't have a chance to post it.

-joseph

[quote name='animemaniac14']i think this is just for the dvds at the front...but if it's not...that would be AMAZING...cuz i'd wanna def pick up some used anime there for a steal...[/QUOTE]

no... that was the sale they just had, this WAS everything used, I have the BluRay movies to prove it :)

[quote name='zman73']no... that was the sale they just had, this WAS everything used, I have the BluRay movies to prove it :)[/QUOTE]

Mine had a special table setup with some BR movies, I don't think others applied.

It was sad, they've gone to shit. All the employees are ganking the good items and you can never find any decent used movies at a good price. I had Anchorman and Rounders in my hand, and I couldn't find a third movie.

[quote name='animemaniac14']so am i to understand that this deal is no longer going on?[/QUOTE]

If I drive by today I'll let you know, but it was on last night.

Might even try to post from my new phone. :)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Mine had a special table setup with some BR movies, I don't think others applied.

It was sad, they've gone to shit. All the employees are ganking the good items and you can never find any decent used movies at a good price. I had Anchorman and Rounders in my hand, and I couldn't find a third movie.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I added the YMMV in the title, since it did say managers special...
Buy 3 get one free is still too expensive with their prices, but buy 2 get one free is very nice

I hate how the prices went up on all the next generation discs, because I was buying ALOT from them... I go in now basically to check the Criterion section for cheap used titles

bread's done
Back