Moving Across Country Sale! Xbox Console & More!

Friedle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Moving to LA sale! I'm off to California State University (Dominguez Hills Campus) for Mass Communications. (Hopefully this will work out better than my Web Development degree. ;)) So for now, I'm not looking for any trades. I just want to sell as much as I can so afford to live. If you don't like a price don't be afraid to make an offer.

I also have a PSP with 4 games/1 UMD/512 MS and a DS with 9 games/1 demo. I really don't want to let those go, but if you're interested PM me and I can let them go for the right price.

For Trade/Sale
:
All games are mint/near-mint and complete unless listed otherwise. All quoted prices include shipping (USPS with delivery confirmation). Unquoted items I don't really have a price in mind, so just shoot me an offer. All prices are negociable. I accept PayPal via instant transfer or credit cards. I'd much rather trade though, so check out my want list at the bottom of this post!

If we're trading, lower feedback sends first. If you're buying from me you pay first.

GCN:
F-Zero GX $6
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/ OoT: Master Quest (Sealed) $45

PStwo:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Sealed) (with Prima Guide) $17
I-Ninja (with Brady Guide) $15
Primal (Sealed) $6
NFL 2K3 (Sealed) $4
Transformers (with Prima Guide) $14

PSone:
Gran Turismo 2 (GH) (Sealed) $4
Street FIghter Alpha 3 (rental store disc label, manual cover cut & taped) $6
Street Fighter EX Plus A (JPN) (with Game Enhancer) $13
---
Game Enhancer (Import Enabler) $4

PSP
:
WipEout Pure $28

Xbox:
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay $14
Mechassualt $9
Star Wars Battlefront $17
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (with Prima Game Guide) $20
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (with Prima Games Guide) $17
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lord (with Prima Games Guide) $27
Street Fighter Aniversary Collection $20
---
Xbox Holiday 2005 Console Bundle (Complete with Box and Documentation) $110
-Bundled with NCAA Football 2005 / Top Spin Tennis & Black Controller S
-Also Includes Official NCAA Football 2005 Guide by Prima Games
-Less than a year old -- have original EBGames.com shipping order
Microsoft Brand 8MB Memory Card (Factory Sealed) (x2) $13 each
Logitech Cordless Action Controller $27
Microsoft Xbox Live Communicator & Headset $12

Want List (On Hold):
As far as games, all must be non-GH/PH/PC and complete. These are my main wants; I'm more than willing to check lists, just point the way.

GameCube:
Beach Spikers
Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within
Sega Soccer Slam
Viewtiful Joe 2
---
Donkey Konga My Nintendo Code (and sheet if possible)
Donkey Konga Instruction Manual
Memory Card 1059
Wave Bird (Gray)

DS/GBA:
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (GBA)
Kirby Canvas Curse (DS)

PStwo/PSone:
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (Hori Flight Stick 2 Bundle) (PStwo)
Final Fantasy VII (PSone)
Jak 3 (PStwo)
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PStwo)
Star Wars Battlefront (PStwo)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSone)
---
Sony 15 Block PSone Memory Card (Gray)
Sony 8MB PStwo Memory Card (Black)

PSP:
Bad Boys (UMD Movie)
Ghostbusters (UMD Movie)

Ridge Racer
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
---
Empty Retail UMD Case (x2)
Sony 1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card (MSXM1GS) *or* Sony 1GB High Speed Memory Stick PRO Duo (MSXM1GN)
Sony Memory Stick Media Carrying Case (LCH-MA)

PC:
Battlefield 1942: World War II Anthology
Battlefield 2 (DVD Edition)
Call of Duty: Deluxe Edition (DVD style case, not the big box)
---
BFG Tech nVidia 6800 GT OC (AGP Version)
Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 1GB DDR400 XMS3200 Dual-Channel Memory with Heat Spreader

Completed Trades:
j-fever
My: MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (Xbox) (Sealed)
For His: Bujingai: TFC (Prima), Couter-Strike: CZ (Prima), Mercenaries (Prima), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Nintendo), Project Snowblind (Brady), & X-Men Legends (Brady)

Completed Sales:
ffmgs
Dead or Alive 3 (Xbox) & Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (PS2) for $14 (Shipped)

Hovercraft
Star Ocean 3 LE (Sealed) (PS2) for $16.50 (Shipped)

Santurio
Psi-Ops (Xbox) with Guide (Brady) for $13 (Shipped)

i am willing to part with super mario 64 ds. i like psi ops and burnout 3, but i know both of those much be a little bit to much to ask.

Added Digital Devil Saga (Sealed) and Zelda Master Quest bonus disc (Sealed).

All PMs responded too.

I didn't really see anything on either of your lists onikage, or TheSlav. Prat75, I'm digging the Halo guide, but I didn't see anything else. Sorry.

I would like to buy your PSP(alone). I would also like to trade for it too since i don't have enough money.

I would like to buy your PSP(alone). I would also like to trade for it too since i don't have enough money. I would also like to buy your DS. or trade something for it.

[quote name='zay']I would like to buy your PSP(alone). I would also like to trade for it too since i don't have enough money. I would also like to buy your DS. or trade something for it.[/QUOTE]

My DS is not for sale. I love that little (well, kinda big) guy. As far as my PSP, it'd have to be one hell of an offer. Have a list or anything?

All the gaming mags are $0.25/each if anyone wants them. I'd be willing to let them all go for less than the shipping cost.

PM's responded too.

And the list was updated slightly.

[quote name='zay']yes i do have a list, check it out and let me know if i could half pay and trade.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't really see anything on your list.

[quote name='ericx']i have a complete zoo keeper that i'm willing to trade for another ds game.[/QUOTE]

Any interest in Ridge Racer DS?

[quote name='The VGM']CML for Street Fighter Aniversary Collection and/or Ghost in a Shell[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't see anything on your list.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']get my pm?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I did not. I cleaned out my inbox if you want to try again.

I stupidly cleaned out my PM box, so if I recently taded with/sold to you and didn't leave you feedback PM me and I'll fix that.

bread's done
Back