Moving Images

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
How do you make moving images, ala this one?

rko-1.gif

Google a gif animator

I had this shareware one a while back, where it took snapshots of a video file at user-specified intervals and compressed it into a GIF

Moving images like that one?

Hmmm... 3 tablespoons of GIF and a heaping helping of GAY should do it.

not that there's anything wrong with that, of course

[quote name='Graystone']And for the love of Jebus its called a .gif[/quote]

Wrong.

Moving images are called movies.

wow...

i guess i ended up looking like an ass after that one

actually thought it could help some cags and at the cost of $1 i thought it would be an easy way for both parties to gain +1 iTrader points

don't worry though, you won't be seeing anymore of that then ~

Great idea. Give out something that is supposed to be earned.
[quote name='Foo228']wow...

actually thought it could help some cags and at the cost of $1 i thought it would be an easy way for both parties to gain +1 iTrader points

don't worry though, you won't be seeing anymore of that then ~[/quote]

For the record: I am actually very good at photoshop and such, and would be happy to commission a work for you at a very low price.

[/stupid plug]

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

[quote name='PyroGamer']For the record: I am actually very good at photoshop and such, and would be happy to commission a work for you at a very low price.

[/stupid plug][/QUOTE]

So are plenty of other CAGs, and will, and have done them for free for other regular members .

Or you could just make the .gif and send it to the CAG, and then give each other feedback. Funds need not be exchanged to give feedback.

Welcome to the Douche List.

...Did you actually think your work was worth a dollar? It had a watermark for fuck's sake.

[quote name='the ender']Or you could just make the .gif and send it to the CAG, and then give each other feedback. Funds need not be exchanged to give feedback.

Welcome to the Douche List.[/quote]

Isn't iTrader meant to display how trustworthy one is? Making someone a GIF shouldn't warrant iTrader rating.

bread's done
Back