Moving OTT sale: gOTT to sell everything! Featuring chee-kahs Tah-tahs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']am i a drama whore? :cry:[/quote]
No.

One of the few.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yes.[/quote]

Do tell.

-

Tonights Desperate Housewives is kicking all kinds of ass. I know, ha ha fag show, but seriously.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']am i a drama whore? :cry:[/quote]

No, you share pikshurz of your breasticles. You may stay. :bouncy::bouncy:

Whats the deal with DJK8E? I keep hearing it's name, but no one tells the whole story...

[quote name='DT778']is tonights simpsons any good? (no spoilers please) The one last week sucked.[/quote]

yea, one of the best in recent months.

[quote name='Kayden']No, you share pikshurz of your breasticles. You may stay. :bouncy::bouncy:

Whats the deal with DJK8E? I keep hearing it's name, but no one tells the whole story...[/QUOTE]
We're trying to forget the whole ordeal.

[quote name='DT778']is tonights simpsons any good? (no spoilers please) The one last week sucked.[/quote]

I thought it was great.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']yea, one of the best in recent months.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='prmononoke']Care to elaborate? And if you don't, please do it anyway!![/quote]

She asked me not to tell, but based on a new thread created im sure youll be able to guess.

[quote name='Kayden']Whats the deal with DJK8E? I keep hearing it's name, but no one tells the whole story...[/quote]
Long story short, someone says "Hey I bet that chick is a guy" then people dig and find out that DJK8E is actually a guy, then the person who did said digging to find the information was IP banned along with DJ K8E, so apparantly s/he outed him/her self.

Then CAGs do even more digging and find out how many freckles there are on his ass and how he styles his hair and how much money he makes monthly and other creepy information, yet insist that DJ8E is the weird one.

However I didn't think it was too great. It degenerated into "wow rly i shud go 2 da ott more lololol" and "IN ITS POOPER", and led to a lot of posts in the OTT like "hai gaiz i wanna find sum more ppl who arent rly gurlz. dis what dis thred iz 4 rite?".

(Not really, but you get it)

:lol: I think I'm glad I missed out on that one...

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Long story short, someone says "Hey I bet that chick is a guy" then people dig and find out that DJK8E is actually a guy, then the person who did said digging to find the information was IP banned along with DJ K8E, so apparantly s/he outed him/her self.

Then CAGs do even more digging and find out how many freckles there are on his ass and how he styles his hair and how much money he makes monthly and other creepy information, yet insist that DJ8E is the weird one.

However I didn't think it was too great. It degenerated into "wow rly i shud go 2 da ott more lololol" and "IN ITS POOPER", and led to a lot of posts in the OTT like "hai gaiz i wanna find sum more ppl who arent rly gurlz. dis what dis thred iz 4 rite?".

(Not really, but you get it)[/quote]

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well the OTT girlfriends seem to be alright, even though there's only 2 of 'em. I think the real solution is more of us need to have girlfriends to recruit into the OTT.[/quote]

But what happens when they turn crazy? Like the girlfriend I recruited on here?

Love and CAG don't mix.

[quote name='jmcc']the3rdkey's rap did suck, but that's no reason to leave the site.[/quote]

This was a joke, right?

Because I read through that again and didn't see anything about 6669. And I'm curious as to why she left. :lol:

You got a GF?

[quote name='Quillion']But what happens when they turn crazy? Like the girlfriend I recruited on here?

Love and CAG don't mix.[/quote]

[quote name='Pookymeister']She asked me not to tell, but based on a new thread created im sure youll be able to guess.[/quote]
A little nudge in the right diretion doesn't hurt ;)

[quote name='Kayden']:lol: I think I'm glad I missed out on that one...[/quote]
Yeah. It wasn't much. There were like 1 or 2 people keeping it alive and praising the person who outed DJK8E to begin with like the whole thing was some amazing epic ordeal.

I mean come on, it's the fucking internet.

I think one guy even had his user title as "[whoeveroutedDJK8E] is a god" or something. (I forget the username). :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']You got a GF?[/quote]
Um.. Used to. She turned crazy. Let's see if I can find the posts.

EDIT, Not sure if you're making fun of me or not. But here is an example post...

[quote name='Hot Donna']:bouncy: Oh how I would love to go on about the homo-tendencies:applause: I knew I missed something Quillion:bow:[/quote]

I don't tell the women I date about this site now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']A little nudge in the right diretion doesn't hurt ;)[/QUOTE]Just search through the new threads for this month and you'll see.

[quote name='Pookymeister']She asked me not to tell, but based on a new thread created im sure youll be able to guess.[/quote]

I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say that it has something to do with her not being nominated for CAG Hero? Am I correct?

Oh, stop beating about the bush and tell us. :/

[quote name='prmononoke']I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say that it has something to do with her not being nominated for CAG Hero? Am I correct?[/QUOTE]Oh boy, I hope not. That's profoundly r-tarded.

[quote name='Kayden']We either need to get more female posters or just bar them totally. We only seem to get drama whores.[/quote]

Well, Mrs PlumeNoir sometimes reads the OTT if I leave it up on the desktop in my office. (She's not really interested in the deals.)

She doesn't post, and she doesn't get all the references, and refers to it as "your little group of fellow gamers" or something worse. She's not really interested, overall.

I know she likes Hex, though - but only because of his avatar...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']HOLY fuckING SHIT!!!! A local woman found an old car her husband traded for to restore. He died last Sept. Turns out, its a Cisitalia D46. Only 31 were ever made, and she had number 29. Good fucking god, what a find!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisitalia[/quote]

Wow.

My dad's boss has a Ford Mustang SAC or some shit like that. I can't find it online, but I think it's some sort of limited edition car.

I told my gf about the whole calling-your-bf discussion, and her ultimate answer was "But surely you can compromise, and the man will want to talk to the girl on the phone, because that's just how relationships are, and you should be willing to do such things for the other person."

I could not get her to understand "that's totally undermining of the situation for the guy, because you're asking him to do what you want, and not something he necessarily wants."

After the second "but you should want to do things the other person wants," I asked her "So what if the thing the guy wants the girl to do is call less?"

She didn't have an answer.

[quote name='jmcc']Just search through the new threads for this month and you'll see.[/quote]

OT Forum? Hell I don't even know how to search all threads created after X date anyway. Just show us the thread.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I know she likes Hex, though - but only because of his avatar...[/quote]

Nobody can resist the Buffet.

[quote name='Pookymeister']She asked me not to tell, but based on a new thread created im sure youll be able to guess.[/QUOTE]
Do you know how many threads are around and I don't know what your definition of "new" is?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']OT Forum? Hell I don't even know how to search all threads created after X date anyway. Just show us the thread.[/QUOTE]No, all forums. And I don't know what thread, but with this many users on the problem, I'd be wasting time coming up with a more efficient method than just brute forcing it.

[quote name='jmcc']Oh boy, I hope not. That's profoundly r-tarded.[/quote]

In looking at new-ish threads, that's all I could really find that lended itself to the missing 6669 situation.

[quote name='Strell']I told my gf about the whole calling-your-bf discussion, and her ultimate answer was "But surely you can compromise, and the man will want to talk to the girl on the phone, because that's just how relationships are, and you should be willing to do such things for the other person."

I could not get her to understand "that's totally undermining of the situation for the guy, because you're asking him to do what you want, and not something he necessarily wants."

After the second "but you should want to do things the other person wants," I asked her "So what if the thing the guy wants the girl to do is call less?"

She didn't have an answer.[/QUOTE]Boy. That's not the counter-example I would have pitched.

OK for all of you who are lazier than me...

6669 recieved double the nominations for CAG Hero of the Year than io, but Cheapy proceded to put io on the ballot instead of 6669. or something to that degree.

About 6669: Huh. I didn't realize she left...wonder why? Or is this one of those "internet leavings" where she'll keep checking back to see who is talking about her. (Or, maybe I am thinking about LJ...?)

I am pretty sure I offended her once, when the conversation turned a little blue. I only alluded to a personal story and said I didn't want to post intimate details, because of the underage people that come on the boards, and cited her as an example.

Just tell us already. Some of us don't have the time to look up gossip on our own! :D

EDIT: I actually suspected it was the cag hero thing. I just didn't think it mattered that much to anyone...

Guess I'll just listen to some Kanye while I wait for someone to point us in the direction of the drama whore exodus thread...

Killin y'all niggers on that lyrical shit
mayonaise colored benz I push miracle whips

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']OK for all of you who are lazier than me...

6669 recieved double the nominations for CAG Hero of the Year than io, but Cheapy proceded to put io on the ballot instead of 6669. or something to that degree.[/quote]

Woo, I was right! Also, I think the thread started by guinaevere was deleted...

6669 recieved double the nominations for CAG Hero of the Year than io, but Cheapy proceded to put io on the ballot instead of 6669. or something to that degree.[/QUOTE]

I suspected that, but that's still extremely lame. In fact, it's worthy of the one-word post:

Lame.

6669 recieved double the nominations for CAG Hero of the Year than io, but Cheapy proceded to put io on the ballot instead of 6669. or something to that degree.[/QUOTE]
I really hope that's not why.

6669 recieved double the nominations for CAG Hero of the Year than io, but Cheapy proceded to put io on the ballot instead of 6669. or something to that degree.[/quote]

:roll:

Then we're better off without her? Anyone that gets all pissy over a 'small time' forum annual award nomination is... well... a woman.

Speedy has it in the bag anyways, its not like she had a chance.

I wish I was a CAG hero for that one time I beat up all the aliens with nothing but a grin on my face and my kneecaps, but nooo.

Ok, I was watching Shaft last night and decided I like Shaft's turtleneck/leather jacket combo, but I need halp: I've got a cracker rating of 94. Can I still rock the gold/cream colored turtleneck, or do I have to pick something else to match my chalkiness?

I take it all the "evidence" of her being upset about this was then deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back