Moving to Philly. No more trades until I get settled there.

Im more intrested in Overlord 2 now
Trading Halo 3 for Oblivion GOTY already

I really wanted the point card

thx a bunch

Buyers beware, this guy jacked up the price $5 for Lips after having it posted for $25 shipped (which is the price I PM'd him to purchase it at). I initally PM'd him at 5:18pm on Wednesday telling him I had Paypal ready. He got back to me I had first priority for $30 at 11:11am on Friday (when I was at work). I replied to him Friday evening at 5:58pm when I got home from work that I would take it and to give me his Paypal info. I go out and come home to find a message at 12:56am late Friday night that I took too long and it is now gone.

This guy is a piece of work and if this is how he works shit, I would think twice before dealing with him.

dude in my post, i had it for 25ISH shipped. i wasn't sure of exactly how much the cost of shipping was, and that was why i asked you what your zip code was. shipping for this item is $9 and it weighs over one pound. anything less than 13 ounces is a flat rate of $4.95. but this package is over that. i think it's justified for me to raise the price to cover the extra costs.

and in terms of getting a response from you, i told that you had priority, but i needed an answer fast because there were other people in line for the item. i waited checked every couple of hours to see if you responded, but heard nothing for 9-10 hours. i know not all people can check cag that much, but i wanted to sell it off asap. and i also said that normally i would give people more time for a response for an item, but i'm moving out of my place and want to get things out as soon as i can.

don't know what happened to your post/pm daladezman. i got the email stating in your post that i never responded to a pm, but now i don't know where your post is. i just grabbed your user name off the email though. send me a another pm. there were a couple of things i was interested in, but i didn't know what you wanted.

bread's done
Back