Moxio's Moldy Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
moldbirthday5ym.gif

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Hmmm, sblymnl seemed to get it just fine. Oh well, I'll try again.[/QUOTE]

Sadly no. I guess you didn't see the ":cry:" edit. :lol:

punq, what the fuck is in that cup? Don't you know you're supposed to blow your nose into tissues, not accumulate it in a cup?

:puke::puke::puke:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sadly no. I guess you didn't see the ":cry:" edit. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yes, that was pre-edit. :sad: Now I'm sad for both of us.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So subby, what do you mean your flour tortillas aren't fresh? You mean you don't have an authentic flour tortilla maker near you?[/QUOTE]
Damn, how many tortilla machines do you have? :)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So subby, what do you mean your flour tortillas aren't fresh? You mean you don't have an authentic flour tortilla maker near you?[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of (or care to look for). :lol: :cry:

Happy BDay Moxio...by the way I never got the mag sub you gave me awhile back; its not a big deal anyways.

With the tortilla talk I do own a flat cast iron skillet that I heat mine on.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not that I know of (or care to look for). :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]

That's too bad. THere's a guy here who started up a business making flour tortillas. That's some good stuff.

According to my Google ads we should be throwing you a 40th Over the Hill Party, while you open your Perfect 40th Bday Gift, and remember your 30th Birthday Gift.

[quote name='punqsux']
mold.jpg
[/QUOTE]

moldbirthday5ym.gif

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That's too bad. THere's a guy here who started up a business making flour tortillas. That's some good stuff.[/QUOTE]

I could look around, but there's probably not anywhere close by. And that would take effort on my part. :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']So word is that the new Co-ops for SC:CT got released the other day.[/QUOTE]
wow, why dont you go tell the xbox board?

[quote name='punqsux']wow, why dont you go tell the xbox board?[/QUOTE]

Because I thought Zoo was in here and since he aint on AIM, I made a post.

[quote name='Moxio']:rofl: x10

You guys are the best.[/QUOTE]

Happy B-Day. Here's a coupon, good for one free buttsechs.

Godfückit, Jimmie! You are WASTING valuable OTT resources! God! There are people in Ethiopia DYING from lack of OTTs, and you're taking posts to "holla" to your "peeps!" You make me SICK!

[quote name='jmcc']Godfückit, Jimmie! You are WASTING valuable OTT resources! God! There are people in Ethiopia DYING from lack of OTTs, and you're taking posts to "holla" to your "peeps!" You make me SICK![/QUOTE]
ottserious.jpg

I'll be playin' SC:CT with pimp, you can hit me up on that PM thing Punqs was talkin about if you want and I can hit you back later.

I went it to both the solo and co op download screens. Nada. Lyin' bitch.

Anyone want to be a fourth for some multiplayer?

he's a mod, he aims to please.

The guests always come first with that guy, dare I say, Mod of The Year?

I don't want to jinx it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']he's a mod, he aims to please.

I don't want to jinx it.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

are we going to have vbookie threads for this years cheapy's if the results are still hidden?

[quote name='JimmieMac']he's a mod, he aims to please.

I don't want to jinx it.[/QUOTE]

So, do you want me to play with you, or are you gonna keep yammering?

[quote name='kittie']So, do you want me to play with you, or are you gonna keep yammering?[/QUOTE]

I'm there already. You can load it up and hop in.

[quote name='kittie']So, do you want me to play with you, or are you gonna keep yammering?[/QUOTE]
We're on Live. Waiting for you.

[quote name='Trakan']The movie Dune is in my chocolatey drink.

That one's for sblymnl's new title.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

"When I was about 5 or 6 years old I took the powder and I snorted it. 'Cause I heard about speed, and I thought 'speed, quik maybe there's some kind of co-nec-tion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back