MP3s from my computer to my XBOX, help

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know I read somewhere around here (I think) that sometimes you can do this via a CD-RW. Is it true? How succesfull is that? sometimes? 50%? almost never? Is there another way? Do I need to convert it to a WAV file first or just bring the file as an MP3 to my Xbox. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

[quote name='the_deej']theres a neat little program called xbox soundtrack editor... you can prbably find it at www.xbox-scene.com if not, just google[/QUOTE]

You need a modded Xbox for that though.

Use whatever type of media your Xbox reads, some don't read CD-R, some only read CD-RW. Just burn the CD like you normally would make a CD to play in a standard CD player.

When I tried, my Thompson Drive didn't read any CD-R.
So Xbox Music Mixer is probably your only choice.

EDIT: Heh, first review on EBGames: :)

5-stars.gif
MUST HAVE FOR THOMPSON DRIVE XBOX'S
This is a must have software if you have one of the older Xbox's with the Thompson Drive which can't read any CD-R or CD-RW. You simply download the software for your PC from Xbox.com and connect your xbox to your PC using the Xbox Link or Ethernet cord. Not only can you transfer... more>

Just picked up some Sony CDRW's and they worked great...(thompson drive). Got a 5pk at Wal-Mart for under $5.

Get that...using a sony product on my xbox...

However, the music mixer may be benificial if you have a home network seeing that you can transfer files (music and pictures) from you pc to your xbox. ($6 shipped with cag15, saver, and your edge card)

bread's done
Back