Mr_ hockeys trade list. H: Metal gear v W: tale tale games or forzia games.

"I too once passed the Dimrill Gate" said Aragorn very quietly. "but through i also came out again, the memory is very evil. I do not wish to enter Moria a second time"

They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming.

It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to.

'What is it?' he whispered, springin up and coming to Frodo. 'I felt something in my sleep. Why have you drawn your sword?'

'Gollum,' annswered Frodo. 'Or at least so i guess.'

Legolas: Hurry! Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore.
[Aragorn does not move]
Legolas: You mean not to follow them.
Aragorn: Frodo's fate is no longer in our hands.
Gimli: Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed.
Aragorn: Not if we hold true to each other.

Excuse me? That man in the corner, who is he?

He's dangerous folk, he's one of them rangers. Allways wondering the wilds. I don't what his right name is but round here we call him strider.

Gandalf: My dear Frodo. Hobbits really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you.

bump..

I don't know if you really want it but when I was at Target the other day I noticed that GH: Van Halen was around $6 in the clearance section.

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

funny-pictures-cat-golem-lotr.jpg

Arwen: Why do you fear the past? You are Isildur's heir, not Isildur himself. You are not bound to his fate.
Aragorn: The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness.
Arwen: Your time will come. You will face the same evil, and you will defeat it.

Aragorn: You said you'd bind yourself to me, forsaking the immortal life of your people.
Arwen: And to that I hold. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
[hands him her pendant]
Arwen: I choose a mortal life.
Aragorn: You cannot give me this.
Arwen: It is mine to give to whom I will. Like my heart.

'Legolas is right' said Aragorn quitely. 'We may not shoot an old man so, at unawares and unchallenged, whatever fear or dought be on us. Watch and wait!'

I have to admit trading isn't what it used to be for sure. I still get trades which I'm happy about but not for the titles that really aren't high on my wish list. I guess in the end I should be happy with any trade. Sounds like I'm going to have to check out Gooez, been seeing it mentioned but never looked into it.

Aragorn: Take some rest. These borders are well protected.
Boromir: I will find no rest here. I heard her voice inside my head. She spoke of my father and the fall of Gondor. She said to me, even now, there is hope left, but I cannot see it. It is long since we had any hope. My father is a noble man, but his rule is failing, and our people lose faith. He looks to me to make things right and I would do it. I would see the glory of Gondor restored. Have you ever seen it, Aragorn? The White Tower of Ecthelion, glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver, its banners caught high in the morning breeze. Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?
Aragorn: I have seen the White City, long ago.
Boromir: One day, our paths will lead us there and the tower guard will take up the call: The Lords of Gondor have returned.

Frodo: Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of.
Gandalf: Indeed?
Frodo: Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.
Gandalf: If you're referring to the incident with the Dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.
Frodo: Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace.

Theoden: A great host, you say?
Aragorn: All Isengard is emptied.
Theoden: How many?
Aragorn: Ten thousand strong at least.
Theoden: [astonished] Ten thousand?
Aragorn: It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of men. They will be here by nightfall.
Theoden: Let them come.

bread's done
Back