Mr_ hockeys trade list. H: Metal gear v W: tale tale games or forzia games.

Steve Rogers: Is this the first time you've lost a soldier?

Tony Stark: WE ARE NOT SOLDIERS! I am not marching to Fury's fife!

Steve Rogers: Neither am I! He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki. Right now we've got to put that aside and get this done

Steve Rogers: Thor, what's his play?

Thor: He has an army, called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.

Natasha Romanoff: Loki has them under some kind of spell. Along with one of ours.

Steve Rogers: I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here.

Bruce Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him

Thor: Have a care how you speak! Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother!

Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days.

Thor: He's adopted.

Pepper: Levels are holding steady... I think.

Tony Stark: Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius?

Thor: Where is the Tesseract?

Loki: [laughs] I missed you too.

Thor: Do I look to be in a gaming mood?

Loki: Oh, you should thank me. With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here, your precious Earth?

: I thought you dead.

Loki: Did you mourn?

Thor: We all did. Our father...

Loki: YOUR father! He DID tell you my true parentage, did he not?

Thor: We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?

Loki: I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!

Thor: So you take the world I love as recompense for your imagined slights? No, the Earth is under MY protection, Loki!

Loki: [laughs] And you're doing a marvelous job with that! The humans slaughter each other in droves, while you ideally threat. I mean to rule them. And why should I not?

I've seen worlds you've never known about! I have grown, Odin's Son, in my exile! I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it...

Thor: Who showed you this power? Who controls the would-be-king?

Loki: I AM a king!

Thor: Not here! You give up the Tesseract! You give up this pointless dream!... You come home.

Loki: ...I don't have it.

[Thor threatens Loki with his hammer]

Loki: You need the cube to bring me home, but I've sent it off, I know not where.

Thor: You listen well, brother. I...

[Thor is knocked off the mountain by Iron Man who tackles him in mid-flight]

Loki: I'm listening.

Hey, bud, I looked for something for ico/sotc, but I already have everything I would be interested in (except Bl Ops 2, but would want on 360 where friends play). Too bad you don't have any GS or Amazon cred. I could really use something to go toward the 3DS Zelda game. Let me know if you add anything. Thanks again for looking.

Tony Stark: Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count here: your brother the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and YOU, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.

bread's done
Back