Mr_hockeys uv code drop thread.

Yeah, it shows invalid on iTunes, not redeemed. Still, thanks a lot for the drop, as usual. :)

I’m not 100% sure on this, but it seems that at some point last year Lionsgate codes became single redeem, where the other portion is killed regardless of which is used.

I think pre-MA-only Universal codes did the same, but when you used iTunes before the UV/MA portion.

I believe Universal still works on both but need to redeem directly in iTunes and in Vudu—If redeem in MA it’ll kill both.

YMMV time!
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) UHD. Should have a Vudu portion left. Maybe not, apparently it’s Canadian, hence the MV.

It has actually not worked when VPNing to Canada, and redeemed in the US Paramount site.

Sending it to the first person to reply where the first Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: The Ride was located. [emoji4]

EDIT: It was a dud, unfortunately. However, our winner won’t exactly go empty-handed for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
YMMV time!
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) UHD. Should have a Vudu portion left. Maybe not, apparently it’s Canadian, hence the MV.

Sending it to the first person to reply where the first Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: The Ride was located. :)
Disregard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

URCXV_ _NG9X2NYJ8

The Mummy (2017)

Australian UV code, so you most likely have to go through Flixster and it’ll transfer to everything. I couldn’t for the life of me manage to accept the T&Cs for that region, so I’m passing it on to you guys.

_: Coldplay album - (blank)&(blank)

URCXV_ _NG9X2NYJ8

The Mummy (2017)

Australian UV code, so you most likely have to go through Flixster and it’ll transfer to everything. I couldn’t for the life of me manage to accept the T&Cs for that region, so I’m passing it on to you guys.

_: Coldplay album - (blank)&(blank)
There doesn't appear to be a way to redeem codes that require Flixster anymore being as they are shut down. I tried all of the Universal sites, but they all redirect back to Flixster for AU.

There doesn't appear to be a way to redeem codes that require Flixster anymore being as they are shut down. I tried all of the Universal sites, but they all redirect back to Flixster for AU.
Did you try using a VPN and an incognito browser? Also, you need to set up a new Flixster account different from the old US one--if you log in with old US account, it will say Flixster has been shut down.

Did you try using a VPN and an incognito browser? Also, you need to set up a new Flixster account different from the old US one--if you log in with old US account, it will say Flixster has been shut down.
I've not logged in there, no cookies stored, various AU VPNs used. All keep redirecting.

Edit: I did manage to get it working though in a private instance, so I guess something was off in my other browser.

Yes, Flixster / Flixster Video doesn't exist anymore anywhere. I've not logged in there, no cookies stored, various AU VPNs used. No go.
Flixster is still standing outside the US, I’ve been redeeming some stuff there this week.

Thing is the site will redirect you to the US “closed” site if it pretty much barely suspects you’re in the US. It also won’t let you log in if your account is tied to a US-region UV locker.

It’s doable, but it’s kind of a pain in the ass now.

Flixster is still standing outside the US, I’ve been redeeming some stuff there this week.

Thing is the site will redirect you to the US “closed” site if it barely suspects you’re in the US. It also won’t let you log in if your account is tied to a US-region UV locker.

It’s kind of a pain in the ass.
Yup, see my edited post. ;)

I thought they had closed entirely. Managed to get it now though, so thanks!

Is there still a way to use flixster & add to US libraries then? I've been failing at that for a while now. I'm assuming it would need to be a whole new account / library & not linked from reading the previous posts.

Is there still a way to use flixster & add to US libraries then? I've been failing at that for a while now. I'm assuming it would need to be a whole new account / library & not linked from reading the previous posts.
Not US Flixster, but Flixster for the other countries all sync to UltraViolet still.

I know I said this a while ago but screw it I got sidetracked I have a code for Green Lantern and the Dark Knight Rises if Warner Bros. is honoring old codes they should work. The first two to like and quote this post can try out a code.

Could I try Green Lantern?

I know I said this a while ago but screw it I got sidetracked I have a code for Green Lantern and the Dark Knight Rises if Warner Bros. is honoring old codes they should work. The first two to like and quote this post can try out a code.
May I please try the Dark Knight Rises code?

Atomic Blonde HD/UV (UK): UX67TK74825LNDW5

Batman Ninja HD/UV (UK): 7FAC87ANFJLYZE36

Blade Runner 2049 HD/UV (CA): CMVFV3VFGWW2

Mad Max Fury Road HD/UV (UK): 6fxj4hxm3hx3

Iron Giant Signature Edition HD/UV (UK): 2mwx73t24t62

That is a fantastic drop, thanks as always. That weird recent Flixster Terms of Service glitch kept me from getting any.
Shame, I’d been looking for Atomic Blonde for a while.

Edit: If you can get it, I recommend Batman Ninja, it is completely bonkers and it’s an uncommon/expensive code usually. 2049 is brilliant too.

bread's done
Back