MS FINALLY makes a statement.

[quote name='Technique']yay. hopefully this is true.. so this means people that havn't preordered can still get them?[/QUOTE]

Well she works for MS so I would assume its true....

Online message boards have reflected a number of technical issues, including hardware failure (indicated by three red lights on the power button), freezing games, scratched discs and overheated power supplies

(Those with problems should call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.)

:roll:

I'd better not be in that small percentage of people who get shafted. I already missed out on the first shipment...

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I wonder how long you have to go without your system while they're fixing it?[/QUOTE]

I wonder if you could look any more retarded in your avatar.

[quote name='mmn']I wonder if you could look any more retarded in your avatar.[/QUOTE]

lmao, i was just thinking about this quote and it made me laugh so i had to respond now. Chris your a cool guy and nice, but why in every picture you take do you pose like your a Charlies angel or a movie star?

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I wonder how long you have to go without your system while they're fixing it?[/QUOTE]

MS stated it is a five day turnarond for system replacements.

Jeremy

weekly replenishments, eh? so that means there should be more today?

thats kool i dont got or plan on getting a 360 for awhile or until i rob a bank to pay for the damn thing but i know how you feel and i hope people who preordered theirs get them cause it would suck to reserve a system like 6 months ahead and find out that you gotta wait an estimated 2 more months to even get a chance at getting one

Just a headsup, Wal-Mart is expecting shipments of the 360 around the same time as ASS Buy gets some, around December 15th. They didn't specify how many each wal-mart would get, outside of it depending on how much accessories and games we sold. I can't quote my source or the Wal-Mart FBI might hang my ass ;)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Just a headsup, Wal-Mart is expecting shipments of the 360 around the same time as ASS Buy gets some, around December 15th. They didn't specify how many each wal-mart would get, outside of it depending on how much accessories and games we sold. I can't quote my source or the Wal-Mart FBI might hang my ass ;)[/QUOTE]

It was in a Dept 5 COMAC that was sent to stores via email.

Starting WM week 42(next week) stores can use the item number to see how many they will be getting. If anyone is interested I can post the item numbers.

[quote name='DX']It was in a Dept 5 COMAC that was sent to stores via email.

Starting WM week 42(next week) stores can use the item number to see how many they will be getting. If anyone is interested I can post the item numbers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah your correct sir.

[quote name='Apossum']weekly replenishments, eh? so that means there should be more today?[/QUOTE]

Hardware doesn't release on Tuesdays. That's only software (games, DVDs, CDs, etc.).

[quote name='Brak']Hardware doesn't release on Tuesdays. That's only software (games, DVDs, CDs, etc.).[/QUOTE]

Didn't the 360 release one week ago today?

[quote name='DX']It was in a Dept 5 COMAC that was sent to stores via email.

Starting WM week 42(next week) stores can use the item number to see how many they will be getting. If anyone is interested I can post the item numbers.[/QUOTE]
Very interested.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']Very interested.[/QUOTE]

Premium-596775

Core-596783

Ask them to key it into their Perpetual Inventory system on a telzon terminal.

Just another quick FYI if you use these numbers:

When they key these in look and see what column the number of units is in.

On order-no telling when it will get there but soon

In Warehouse-The next shipping day

In Transit-That night

Hope it helps.Enjoy!

Here is the upc for the premium and core for other stores if you guys want any employees to check...

88222403581 (prem)

88222304583 (core)

I know Meijer and Target can use the regular upc to check balance on hand, shipping dates, etc.

[quote name='Trakan']Didn't the 360 release one week ago today?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. But the general rule with software release is that it releases on a Tuesday, weekly. Hardware doesn't necessarily follow suit. However, launch day consoles generally release on a Tuesday because that's the day software releases.

[quote name='mmn']I wonder if you could look any more retarded in your avatar.[/QUOTE]

Yea, he kinda looks like this guy (His older avatar)

3680823.jpg

Guy Gordon

I just called my local Best Buy and they said that they were getting more in on December 15th. They said they were getting 22, but they weren't sure how it divided up.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Who MS or assbuy?

Because atleast in CT I don't see the sexboxs coming every week as MS claims they were.[/QUOTE]

MS.

I do have a theory on the WM and BB situation though.

Both retailers seem to be waiting till around the 18th to release the second shipment. It seems as though they are both stockpiling till that point and holding them.

My theory is that they want to release this a week or so before Xmas in case sales start to slump for the holidays and this could be a nice jumpstart if they start to falter.

Add in the fact that WM has been stating openly they do not like losing the marketshare to BB that they have been losing.

Just a theory.

[quote name='DX']MS.

I do have a theory on the WM and BB situation though.

Both retailers seem to be waiting till around the 18th to release the second shipment. It seems as though they are both stockpiling till that point and holding them.

My theory is that they want to release this a week or so before Xmas in case sales start to slump for the holidays and this could be a nice jumpstart if they start to falter.

Add in the fact that WM has been stating openly they do not like losing the marketshare to BB that they have been losing.

Just a theory.[/QUOTE]

Ah the campers, rushing into the store, and the loads of eBay auctions, I can visualize them now.

At least it's not as bad as the $50 iBooks.

[quote name='DX']Premium-596775

Core-596783

Ask them to key it into their Perpetual Inventory system on a telzon terminal.

Just another quick FYI if you use these numbers:

When they key these in look and see what column the number of units is in.

On order-no telling when it will get there but soon

In Warehouse-The next shipping day

In Transit-That night

Hope it helps.Enjoy![/QUOTE]
I called and got D) None Of The Above

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I called and got D) None Of The Above[/QUOTE]

They said WM week 45 which starts today. Try again on MOnday,it will be there.

bread's done
Back