MS Live.com Search Cashback program - 25% Cashback @ eBay

fwacce

CAGiversary!
Already on every other board. Should be here as well.

just noticed this while doing a search on live.com for the wii... basically eBay is giving 35% off pretty much anything on their site (only Buy It Now w/ PayPal items) through a Microsoft CashBack program. this is huge... you can get up to $250 back. i just bought a roomba and got $100 off.

here's where i found the 35% off: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=nintendo+wii&form=QBRE ... not sure if they have higher % off in other places?

here are the terms and conditions on eBay's site: http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html
looks like you can do this up to 3 times.
Would be a great use on a PS3 with some games. You can get up to $750 or so to get the maximum $250 back.

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems they're blocking the link for ISPs outside of the US.

When I tried by connecting with my cell phone, the link showed up.

The thing is that I was actually able to get in on the cashback when it was 35%.
I used it to buy a PS3 and a couple of weeks ago I got the money on my PayPal account.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Its been alittle over 2 weeks and I still havent recieved the funds to my paypal account.[/quote]

You've already made the transfer from your MS Cashback account I'm assuming?

I got mine, they're not trying to scam us. Just be patient.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Its been alittle over 2 weeks and I still havent recieved the funds to my paypal account.[/quote]

Has it been 14 business days?

[quote name='GBmanNC']Its been alittle over 2 weeks and I still havent recieved the funds to my paypal account.[/QUOTE]

same here. i talked to customer service and they said that there is a known glitch an MS is trying to fix it. they're saying that paypal is taking no responsibility for this. he said that it should get straightened out this week but we'll see....

My 60 day wait was up on sunday. I havent checked the account recently and logged in to find it was empty. I contacted support about it and gave them all the ebay/paypal details which say its cashback elligible. Whats the experience with dealing with customer service, wait time, resolve success?

[quote name='coltcannon']My 60 day wait was up on sunday. I havent checked the account recently and logged in to find it was empty. I contacted support about it and gave them all the ebay/paypal details which say its cashback elligible. Whats the experience with dealing with customer service, wait time, resolve success?[/quote]

i had to deal with them for an cashback that simply never showed up for an eligible purchase, did a few back and forths with "Heather" and it was resolved. Likely you'll get the same treatment where someone will contact you and give you a direct address to respond to. Took about a month though. She was nice about it keeping me up to date and such... it just took some time.

bread's done
Back