MS: No more 1 vs. 100

This makes me a pretty damn sad panda. Half the reason I bought months for Gold was to play this game...

Watch, they're probably gonna screw us over with some off-shoot for the Kinect that we have to pay out the butt for.

[quote name='slickkill77']1 vs 100 Kinect. You must buy Kinect to play the new version of 1 vs 100. I could see it happening.[/QUOTE]

Whatever they bring out to "replace it" (if anything), you can bet your ass you'll have to pay at LEAST 10 bucks for it - per season.

Still not sure why anyone would want a gold membership at this point if they're not interested in online multiplayer for FPS or fighting games.

[quote name='DJEZombie']
Watch, they're probably gonna screw us over with some off-shoot for the Kinect that we have to pay out the butt for.[/QUOTE]

They can certainly try, I know I won't be paying for it.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Still not sure why anyone would want a gold membership at this point if they're not interested in online multiplayer for FPS or fighting games.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to have a gold account for Netflix?

[quote name='shieryda']I imagine it will be an 800-point Live game, where you can only play with 3 other people at a time (like Uno). We'll see, though. I used to play the shit outta that game on the pc.[/QUOTE]

I actually looked it up because I don't have volume 3 anymore (I think it got lost in a move). I'm not even sure if those games would run on Vista even if I bought them again! But an Xbox Live version with local or online play would be great too!

[quote name='shieryda']Do you have to have a gold account for Netflix?[/QUOTE]

Yep, although with more and more devices (not just game consoles) being able to stream Netflix, that perk is sort of losing its appeal for me. I use my Blu-Ray player for Netflix streaming now, it's much more quiet anyway.

I actually bought my 360 to play 1 Vs 100. It was SO fun!Has microsoft said why they canceled it?I regret selling my 360 now because I really want to play Limbo.....but I spoiled the "story" by reading about the game.

Well im just reading this right now and im very disappointed because a friend of mine reminded me of it today saying when would it come back on.Well i actually had fun playing this game.It was a nice break from playing games like Halo and MW2 and actually relax.I played this most nights with my friends but we never got into the mob or neither of us where the one.I did get my 200g from it though so kinda happy about that but sad 1 vs 100 is not coming back!

I enjoyed 1vs every now and again as well. I guess S/N wasn't happy enough with the numbers to bank roll the project. Hopefully we will see a better reincarnation of the project in the future.

bread's done
Back