MS Office 2003 Pro

XMastaCrackaX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It must be 2003 and Professional version. Its for a college class im taking and my copy on my xp machine crapped out when xp did also. now im running on vista.

Any ideas where i can find a killer price on this?

[quote name='JustBlaze']Don't take this offensive, but why not download it?[/quote]
lol the forums dont let us talk of such things lol.

and to the other poster ive already checked through my school and they want around 200 for it and they are out of stock.

Is there some specific program you're looking for? Have you tried Open Office? And just because your last computer crapped out on you, that copy of Office would still be valid.

Open office is fine except for the random occasion when what you save will refuse to open up in word, which that rare chance is 100% unacceptable when it happens and it's something damned important.

Not saying it doesn't happen with MS Office because I'm sure it does, it just hasn't happened to me in 7 years.

If you take your computer to your school's Network building, they may put on an image that has office. It was like that at my school, where if your computer broke and you brought it there, they would put on a lab image that contained all the software used in the school's computer labs. Thongsy also made an excellent point, try downloading Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org) for a free office suite. It's in Java and runs slow as a mother unless you have a good machine, but still, a good temporary solution until you can find Office 2K3 cheap.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']It must be 2003 and Professional version. Its for a college class im taking and my copy on my xp machine crapped out when xp did also. now im running on vista.

Any ideas where i can find a killer price on this?[/quote]

Why 2003? 2007 is much better, especially for school

bread's done
Back