Ms. Splosion Man beta giveaway-OVER-winner Santurio

sir-fly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
i have a extra code to giveaway and all you have to do is post here to enter.
winner will be picked in the morning

Last edited by a moderator:
is it not tied to the gamertag u signed up with

To run the Beta, you must be signed in to Xbox LIVE with the gamertag you provided during registration.

[quote name='killer9']is it not tied to the gamertag u signed up with

To run the Beta, you must be signed in to Xbox LIVE with the gamertag you provided during registration.
[/QUOTE]

so does that mean i cant give it away?

[quote name='killer9']is it not tied to the gamertag u signed up with

[/QUOTE]

I think that you can run it if you're not the registered gamertag, but I think I smell a banhammer if you're running it and you're not a registered beta tester. Pretty easy to see you're not a registered beta tester when the purpose of the game is to test it online... :applause:

[quote name='RonfarX']I think that you can run it if you're not the registered gamertag, but I think I smell a banhammer if you're running it and you're not a registered beta tester. Pretty easy to see you're not a registered beta tester when the purpose of the game is to test it online... :applause:[/QUOTE]

I doubt they would lie on the connect.microsoft.com page. Can anyone confirm that you can play it without being registered for the beta?

the email didnt say not to give it away and any blame should be on me if there was any wrong doing so the winner doesnt have anything to worry about cuz i will take the blame since i dont play my xbox anyway

I doubt Microsoft cares that much about an XBLA title that they would banhammer anyone over it but you never know what's going on in their minds.

bread's done
Back