Ms Splosion Man Switch Giveaway

DomPaolo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
592 (100%)
Hi friends, 

I hope everyone here is doing well in these trying times! I have found myself with a handful of codes for a digital copy of Ms Splosion Man on Nintendo Switch. These are EU region codes; however, with a workaround, anyone can redeem the code and play the game.

If you're interested in one, like this post + drop a reply here (please don't DM!) and I'll get to as many people as I can.

Thanks CAGs! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friends,

I hope everyone here is doing well in these trying times! I have found myself with a handful of codes for a digital copy of Ms Splosion Man on Nintendo Switch. These are EU region codes; however, with a workaround, anyone can redeem the code and play the game.

If you're interested in one, drop a reply here (please don't DM!) and I'll get to as many people as I can.

Thanks CAGs!
Please :D

Wysłane z mojego LG-M700 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi friends,

If you're interested in one, like this post + drop a reply here (please don't DM!) and I'll get to as many people as I can.

Thanks CAGs!
Thank you :D

Wysłane z mojego LG-M700 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I really enjoyed Splosion Man on the Xbox. I'd love a code and want to know more about the work around if anyone can explain it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine the work around involves something with region accounts and setting those up. I already have a u.s and jp account. The switch is region free so i imagine its something along those lines if not mistaken. Need to setup a store account overseas in eu and redeem it through there once logged in. :whistle2:

Thank you dom for the code! So can you tell us the workaround details? i assume you need to setup a eu account in one of the virtual stores.

bread's done
Back