Ms. 'Splosion Man xbox trial a week early? Marketplace Glitch

This was the BETA. It actually says already purchased for me, and I was in the BETA, so I assume it will download, and you just won't be able to play it yet.

Yes, it's the beta, but the beta includes the complete single player demo. You just can't upgrade to the full game until a week from now.

And man, it's a great game. I had to pause twice from laughing so hard.

[quote name='ijustw1n']The last sentence begs the question, then why post it?[/QUOTE]

I posted it because of the hundreds of views and the dozens of the people that would take the opportunity to download the trial a few days early. If a mod wants to move this to free stuff, I don't care. It probably wouldn't get seen as often there. When I saw that the Fallout New Vegas Deal DLC was posted as free on xbox.com for about three hours a few months ago, a lot of people were very happy I posted that on the CAG forums. Then I got PMs from some users telling me that should have put it in free stuff since it was showing as free at the time. :roll:

From that experience, I knew I would get posts saying this wasn't matching their definition of "a deal" or in the correct forum. If I got a free item a few days before other people got a free item, I would still consider it a deal. Some others in this thread probably would agree. The line I initially wrote to close the OP was intended to get those people who disagreed to move along to another thread.

bread's done
Back