MS Store B&M - 25off75 Take the MSN Challenge

stoned99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mugatu']Does this work with the 1600 points offers? If so then it's an awesome deal IMO.[/QUOTE]

*Valid for $25 off of a transaction of $75 or more. Voucher expires on April 8, 2013. Redeemable only at participating Microsoft store locations (not valid in Canada). Excludes Surface and Surface accessories. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Limit 1 voucher, per participant, per transaction, single use only. No reproductions of voucher will be accepted. While supplies last.

The prior orders language may exclude the coupons use, but in my experience in store they don't really care, they never allowed multi coupons in a single order, but I did multi transactions using different coupons in the same store visit.

[quote name='stoned99']*Valid for $25 off of a transaction of $75 or more. Voucher expires on April 8, 2013. Redeemable only at participating Microsoft store locations (not valid in Canada). Excludes Surface and Surface accessories. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Limit 1 voucher, per participant, per transaction, single use only. No reproductions of voucher will be accepted. While supplies last.

The prior orders language may exclude the coupons use, but in my experience in store they don't really care, they never allowed multi coupons in a single order, but I did multi transactions using different coupons in the same store visit.[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to bet the "Not combinable with other offers" would exclude it outright. If not though, that would be an amazing deal; a new release at full price but with $40 of MS points for $5.

Well that was a little unexpected. I had bought Simcity and a 1600 points card using the coupon, but ended up returning Simcity after I bought it via EA's India site for 27$ :)

When I returned it I didn't expect to get back the full retail amt, as I expected the 25$ coupon to have some effect. But I was refunded the full 60+$ amt, keeping the 1600 card for effectively free !!

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Just paid off gears. Can confirm it stacks with the preorder 1600 point bonus[/QUOTE]

thanks for the update.

btw, what was ms giving away to the first 50 people?

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Just paid off gears. Can confirm it stacks with the preorder 1600 point bonus[/QUOTE]

How does it work? Do they send you two 1600 cards with the game or do they email you two codes worth 1600 points?

'Cause if I'm able to pre-order bioshock infinite and sell the two cards/codes for ~$35 then I'm pre-ordering right now o_O

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']How does it work? Do they send you two 1600 cards with the game or do they email you two codes worth 1600 points?

'Cause if I'm able to pre-order bioshock infinite and sell the two cards/codes for ~$35 then I'm pre-ordering right now o_O[/QUOTE]

I played it safe because I thought they would count the subtotal instead of the total with tax for the $75 dollar purchase so I threw in the 2000 point card (the halo 4 war games prepaid point card) that brought the total to 80 after tax. They had the cards with them at the register. But last time I picked up assassin's creed 3. I had to grab it off the shelves.

bread's done
Back