Mt Dew Game Fuel 4 for $1.00

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
At my local Piggly-Wiggly, they have the bottles of Mt Dew Game Fuel for 4 for a dollar. I like this stuff, so I picked up $13 worth, which was 52 bottles or 1040 ounces! Both kinds are at that price, so get in and get drinking. It's got a pretty good caffeine content, so it's pretty good for gaming marathons and stuff like that.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']No, it's supposed to make your penis smaller, but trust me, it's a lie.[/QUOTE]

A lie... hmmm...... Maybe it is just....

How can it make a small penis, smaller... right, RIGHT?! haha :p

In all seriousness, I do not drink soda. It makes me too lethargic and blah.

[quote name='xycury']bah after drinking Throwback all summer I can't even try soda anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yea, once I run out of throwback (I fucking HOARDED it) I'm giving up caffeine/soda because normal dew does NOT taste the same anymore.

I'll have to check this out. I stocked up pretty good when my local wal mart had these for 50 cents, this is an even better deal.

I can't find this shit at my local Wal-Mart or Price Chopper. Is this stuff discontinued? Should I begin hoarding if I find it?

I think it is discontinued, yes. It was probably a seasonal promotion, so I would get some if you can. I like the blue, but the orange is like the original game fuel, so it brings back some good memories. Most of the bottles I have expire sometime between now and Sept. 7th. Good luck!

The expiration date is propaganda. Never used to have expiry dates in the past, so no one cared. 2-liters are the only thing that get weird over time. I sometimes see floaties in an older Diet Dew 2L.

Ultra-Violet Diet Dew = Worst Dew flavor ever created. Even worse than Midnight.

I totally agree with you on that. What made them think that was good? You'd think they'd have tasters or something! Pitch Black is pretty good though. The second, not the first. The first was too sweet.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Why'd you post a link to a thread about Pepsi Throwback?[/QUOTE] Because it was brought up in this thread.

I'd pick one up for a quarter just to try it.

I like the new ultra violet diet Dew and actually have one on my desk now. I bought 2 12 packs yesterday after finding them for the first time outside of a 20oz. I'm a diet soda drinker and it's a nice change from my normals.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Throwback is soooo good.

Mountain dew kills sperm too, from what I hear (lol).[/QUOTE]

I hope so...

anyways, I didn't like Throwback at all... drank one can, threw out the other 11.

Damn.... December 28th for the return of Throwback. Why Pepsi Why? Talk about totally missing out on the entire NFL season. Oh well. At least they'll be Throwback just in time for the Super Bowl.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Damn.... December 28th for the return of Throwback. Why Pepsi Why? Talk about totally missing out on the entire NFL season. Oh well. At least they'll be Throwback just in time for the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

At least they're bringing it back at all, unlike Pitch Black. Also, I'd love it if they brought back Holiday Spice. I'm one of the eight people that actually liked it.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']At least they're bringing it back at all, unlike Pitch Black. Also, I'd love it if they brought back Holiday Spice. I'm one of the eight people that actually liked it.[/QUOTE]
When that happens I'll stock up on a years supply of it just so I don't have to suffer without it.

bread's done
Back