MTN DEW Game Fuel is back!

chubbyninja1319

CAGiversary!
I drank so much of this God awful concoction back when Halo 3 launched and it's back! It's COD MW3 branded this time, but it tastes the same. It tastes like what I'd imagine windshield washer fluid would taste like, but since it's a gaming branded 'drank' I like it for some sick reason.

Is this the one in the blue can? I remember buying some that had WoW on the packaging and they were actually pretty good. Maybe I'll snatch up a 12 pack >:)

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I drank so much of this God awful concoction back when Halo 3 launched and it's back! It's COD MW3 branded this time, but it tastes the same. It tastes like what I'd imagine windshield washer fluid would taste like, but since it's a gaming branded 'drank' I like it for some sick reason.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps drinking so much of this turned you into the chubby ninja you are. You might want to be more carefull.
Then again it seems there are 1318 other chubby ninja's so at least you're in good company.

Game fuel? Awesome, i STILL have those cans from Halo 3 sitting in my room. I like to keep them on display :p Will be picking this up.

Back in the day, we drank Coke. We didn't need any specially labeled can or bottles to tells us what's gamer "fuel".

billy-beer.jpg

During my young adult years, I would keep my mini-fridge located next to my gaming chair fully stocked with Pepsi and Keystone Light. Alternating between the two is what I considered "game fuel." These days, it's just beer. So if you're ever playing online with me, you'll soon learn that the longer I'm on, the drunker I am.

[quote name='panzerfaust']alcohol is a depressant. one could say it's fuel for depression.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes I like to go out and get really effing sad-faced.

I still have 2 cans of the Halo 3 gamefuel, unopened.
haha I don't think they're going to increase in value.

I tried this stuff when Halo 3 came out, didn't like it. It tastes like someone went to a beverage fountain, took a little bit from each available soda and mixed it all together.

[quote name='iamsmart']Sometimes I like to go out and get really effing sad-faced.

haha I don't think they're going to increase in value.

I tried this stuff when Halo 3 came out, didn't like it. It tastes like someone went to a beverage fountain, took a little bit from each available soda and mixed it all together.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's pepsi-factory-mop-water-flavored

I actually loved this stuff back when it was the Halo 3 branded stuff. I was excited to see it back.

I still like the red one, tastes like the old stuff. The green flavor on the other hand, I am not too crazy about.

Both much better than Pitch Black, I really don't understand why everyone is so crazy about that flavor.

bread's done
Back