MTV Gaming - Save $10 with New Google Checkout Account

Rictor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I got an e-mail from mtv.com just now asking me to visit MTV Gaming for all of my video game needs. I'm not sure if this is a new part of the MTV store or if they've had games for a while now, but their prices aren't bad for the most part, giving you a few dollars off the retail price of most new releases.

http://shop.mtv.com/Games_stcVVcatId421438VVviewcat.htm

However, they have a banner on their site for Google Checkout, which will give you another $10 off their prices if you sign up for a new Google Checkout account. I know some of you are always looking for new sites to use Google Checkout with, so I thought I'd make this thread.

If this is old news, just close the thread. I did a search for "MTV" and didn't find anything.

Wow.. cheap prices even without the checkout. Good selection, too.

Anyways, I searched for God hand and two came up..

$17.65
$18.89

But the only difference I see is the color of the cover.. slightly different. It doesn't say anywhere 'used'.

??

meh... i didnt really find any deals and the site sucks because you cant even narrow down your search, it just says nothing found even though they might carry something

Some of their prices are decent. However, they do have 1600 Marketplace points listed as $29.99 suggested retail and it's discounted price at $20.55. I just thought it was funny.

[quote name='Pookymeister']debating king kong or rumble roses - hmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

do not get rumble roses. i got it before smackdown vs. raw was announced because i wanted a wrestling game, and its complete garbage. king kong isn't bad, but odds are you won't play through it more than once unless you REALLY liked it.

i didn't see any absolutely amazing 360 deals, but all the prices are lower than most every other site i've been looking into for new games.

[quote name='xcoax']king kong isn't bad, but odds are you won't play through it more than once unless you REALLY liked it.
[/quote]

After google and $5 pricegrabber rebate, it would be about $7. Might be worth it just the play thru and the e-thug Achievement points.

[quote name='Blade70']Thanks! Hopefully I find something.

Edit: Orded RE4(GC) 13.10[/quote]

So shipping was around $5.45 for one game?

[quote name='Rictor']So shipping was around $5.45 for one game?[/quote]
$3.99 + tax $1.46(California)

Ordered Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for $13.xx with GCO - about $7 less than Amazon and a little more than if I could ever find it at Worst Buy

Thanks!

On a side note, can I use GCO again for the $10 off if I switch to another e-mail account or do I have to switch credit cards and accounts?

capcom classic collection....or a ps2 memory card with google checkout I could save some cash...might look into this as soon as I have money.

[quote name='karkyco']Do they have a copy of Celebrity Death Match for PS2???? I'm all over that one! :drool:[/quote]

Heh. I actually like that game. I used to play it with my niece...nice, brainless, button masher game.

Hmm, Enchanted Arms for $27 doesn't look too bad until you add shipping, but I think I'll wait for the inevitable Amazon DotD on it.

^

No, the play and charge kit only sends "power", no data. You'd need the USB wireless receiver that MS sells for $20.

It's probably a glitch, the site is horribly designed. I search for stuff that isn't listed but comes up when you browse by system. I was looking at MX vs ATV for PSP for $7.65 but the title and description are wrong and say it's a PC game

I got 12months of XBL and the vision cam for $57 shipped!

I also think this either deserves a sticky and/or coverage on the front page.

God of War 2 with Google Checkout, $35 not bad...

God Hand is reasonable so is the GodFather, a vertical stand and Lego Star Wars..now what to buy.

that's a cable alright,
Are the games most likely players/platintum/greatest hits where applicable?
I'm looking at Resident Evil 4, for example and it is pictured normal, but does anyone know about this?

[quote name='vherub']that's a cable alright,
Are the games most likely players/platintum/greatest hits where applicable?
I'm looking at Resident Evil 4, for example and it is pictured normal, but does anyone know about this?[/quote]

RE4 GC was Players choice, when I recieve mine.

bread's done
Back