too bad no free shipping codes or 10 of 10 LOL anyone remember that

[quote name='slidecage']wow

Solitaire Overload
NINTENDO DS
$29.99 $27.65

I sold a used copy for 35 and a sealed copy the other month for 40

game isnt worth rebuying though

too bad no free shipping codes or 10 of 10 LOL anyone remember that[/quote]

I remember it, built up my Troma library fast, think I nabbed some hentai too.

[quote name='M-PG71C']MTV Shop has some decent deals on several games, probably because no-one actually shops there. :lol:

Clubhouse Games = $19.99
Childern of Mana = $11.95
Magical Starsign = $11.95
Shadow Hearts From the New World = $18.45
Hotel Dusk = $19.49

Too many others to list, feel free to look through the shop though.

http://shop.mtv.com/Games_stcVVcatId422591VVviewcat.htm[/QUOTE]

$20 Clubhouse Games? Whoa, mama.

$10 off $10 kicked ass! too bad alot of my orders were cancelled. good prices though thanks op.

hotel dusk & ch games are sort of preorder. says expected release date is 9.9.2008

I think Clubhouse Games is being re-released at the $20 MSRP FYI. At least it's that price at buy.com right now too. (Free shipping at buy.com to boot.)

[quote name='wubb']I think Clubhouse Games is being re-released at the $20 MSRP FYI. At least it's that price at buy.com right now too. (Free shipping at buy.com to boot.)[/quote]
Not At Amazon...yet

anyone know if you can tell the difference in the original and reprint editions of Hotel Dusk and Club House Games?

[quote name='darkpice']anyone know if you can tell the difference in the original and reprint editions of Hotel Dusk and Club House Games?[/quote]

probably not until someone has them in hand.

[quote name='darkpice']anyone know if you can tell the difference in the original and reprint editions of Hotel Dusk and Club House Games?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the reprints and originals will be exactly the same.

[quote name='darkpice']anyone know if you can tell the difference in the original and reprint editions of Hotel Dusk and Club House Games?[/QUOTE]

Likely no diff. It could be argued, by some, that it is merely an additional pressing of the original print rather than a reprint.

Most successful games receive a couple of printings, and no one even knows.

bread's done
Back