Mugen Souls Z $14.99 Amazon NEW

Are they just now price matching Gamestop?  It's been $14.99 there for a few months and in fact, is sold out for shipping now.  Buy from Amazon quick before they find out heh.

Yeah. GameStop has had it down to $14.99 a while(but just "New" copies in store). But Amazon has been up and down, lowest I saw recently on Amazon was $17ish.

Only 12 reviews? Nobody must've heard of this game
It is a sequel to a generally not liked game....that's likely why....I got it while it was cheap. Now to actually play it...haha I'll see maybe in 10 years when I want to play a possibly below average but better than the first game.

Oof, the reviews are scathing. Two hours to get to gameplay, and makes you feel like a pedophile.

The first one was soooooo bad. I rented it and felt robbed. Saw the sequel for 15 at gs a while ago and was shocked it even existed.

Watch this become rare because it has the blue PS3 stripe and there will be people collecting only blue PS3 label games.

:whee:  :whee:  :whee:

Watch this become rare because it has the blue PS3 stripe and there will be people collecting only blue PS3 label games.

:whee: :whee: :whee:
You know I never really noticed this. And I own Watch Dogs on PS3. I did notice the vertical PS3 and the horizontal Playstation 3 awhile back. Greatest Hits will fix that, oh wait...

Now I shall join the fray and track down all of the blue stripe PS3 games. Now all I need is a list of them.

Deception IV
Watch Dogs
Mugen Souls Z
Drakengard 3
Samurai Warriors IV

Last edited by a moderator:

:whee: :whee: :whee:
I wouldn't be surprised if this game went up in price in the future. Idk about the blue stripe tho but this game just gives off the vibe it will be uncommon in the future. Same with mugen souls.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game went up in price in the future. Idk about the blue stripe tho but this game just gives off the vibe it will be uncommon in the future. Same with mugen souls.
Rare shit is still shit.

I'd rather not disgrace my collection by adding this game to it.

You know I never really noticed this. And I own Watch Dogs on PS3. I did notice the vertical PS3 and the horizontal Playstation 3 awhile back. Greatest Hits will fix that, oh wait...

Now I shall join the fray and track down all of the blue stripe PS3 games. Now all I need is a list of them.

Deception IV
Watch Dogs
Mugen Souls Z
Drakengard 3
Samurai Warriors IV
I think this is all of them?

Amazing Spider-Man 2
Deception IV
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Lego The Hobbit
MLB 14 The Show
MLB 14 The Show & NBA 2K14 pack
Mugen Souls Z
Murdered Soul Suspect
Rambo: The Video Game
Watch Dogs

Is this that much of an upgrade on Mugen Souls
One of the reviews claim it's a nice upgrade, adding stuff in that the original had left out or failed to do. I've never played the first so I'm unsure, but the review is on Amazon and it might give you a good idea. Was one of the top reviews when I looked at the item last.

In all cases it seems people liked it more than Mugen Souls. It was mainly thought of as being an OK game (Compile Hearts makes a lot of these) and at least better than the original. 

I'm sorry I don't let Metacritic dictate my life.
when I refer to Metacritic, you cant think about it as one entity. I dont go by the metacritic scores. I go by the myriad individual scores, and they're mostly putrid.

also, equating video games to "life" is a bit absurd...

I think this is all of them?

Amazing Spider-Man 2
Deception IV
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Lego The Hobbit
MLB 14 The Show
MLB 14 The Show & NBA 2K14 pack
Mugen Souls Z
Murdered Soul Suspect
Rambo: The Video Game
Watch Dogs
Wait...there was a recent Rambo video game for PS3?

Oof, the reviews are scathing. Two hours to get to gameplay, and makes you feel like a pedophile.
Since when is a roughly 6/10 average scathing? Do you think a 2 1/2 star out of 5 movie review is scathing? I don't really know anything about this game so I'm not defending it. I just find it kind of fucked up that games are basically viewed on a 5 - 10 scale where anything 6 or below is "scathing". Some sites grade on a four score system (X/4 stars) and metacritic aggregates those same sites with ones that grade on a 100 point system. That can create some really shitty looking averages pretty fast if the wrong site doesn't dig your game.

Movies are viewed as 50+ being good with 20 or below being garbage. Why can't we all train ourselves to view games on a similar scale? It's pretty unfair especially when some publishers tie bonuses to metacritic scores.

Since when is a roughly 6/10 average scathing? Do you think a 2 1/2 star out of 5 movie review is scathing? I don't really know anything about this game so I'm not defending it. I just find it kind of fucked up that games are basically viewed on a 5 - 10 scale where anything 6 or below is "scathing". Some sites grade on a four score system (X/4 stars) and metacritic aggregates those same sites with ones that grade on a 100 point system. That can create some really shitty looking averages pretty fast if the wrong site doesn't dig your game.

Movies are viewed as 50+ being good with 20 or below being garbage. Why can't we all train ourselves to view games on a similar scale? It's pretty unfair especially when some publishers tie bonuses to metacritic scores.
I read some specific reviews that were qualitatively scathing.

Quantitatively, I think most 10- and 100-point review scores are scaled like school grades. 5-point scores are different (I don't think of 3/5 as being a 60%). The numeric scores are just a shorthand, though, and don't capture nuances like "people who don't mind grinding should add +10 to any JRPG score." I like reading reviews that score in the middle of the pack since they'll usually capture both pros and cons.

bread's done
Back