Multiplayer Games for Kids?

shoe478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'm getting my cousin's kid's a PS2 for Christmas. I was wondering if anyone could suggest multiplayer games that at least 3 kids can play. She has a boy (9) and 2 girls (5, 7). I think I've decided on Shrek Super Slam and Katamari Damacy so far.

Also, any suggestions about controllers for cheap? I already have the system.

I'm also going to make a post about DS games for a girl who is 5 in the DS forum. Thanks.

Ratch and Clank: Up You Aresenal is a good multiplayer game but maybe thier is a little to much volience for that age.

Maybe a Crash Banditcoot racing game, it was always one of my favorites when I was younger.

I don't know what they see in it, but my kids and their friends really like Sonic Riders and it can be played with up to 4 players. Personally I find the game almost impossible to play - the visual style makes my head explode, but they don't seem to have a problem with it and they love the Sonic characters. Plus the game can be found cheap used.

A game I do like and that they like too is Super Monkey Ball. Actually we have that for the Gamecube, but it's also available for the PS2, I believe as Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. Note that there is a game called Super Monkey Ball Adventure that everyone hates but, truth be told, we like it because the main game of Super Monkey Ball we were never really all that fond of anyway and that's the part of SMBA that everyone hates. What we like in all of the SMB games are the multi-player mini-games, and the mini-games in Super Monkey Ball Adventure are great. If you can find it cheap it's a good buy, but I suppose I'd get Super Monkey Ball Deluxe first, in case your kids end up liking the main game.

-SSX Tricky
-Harry Potter:And the goblet of fire
-Sonic Riders
-Spider-Man:Friend or foe
-ATV Offroad Fury
-Burnout 3:Takedown
-Crash:Nitro Kart
-Marvel:Ultimate Alliance
-Tetris Worlds
-Spongebob
-Crash of the titans
-Lego Star Wars
-Ratchet and Klank:Up your arsenal

PS1:
-Crash Team Racing
-Ridge Racer
-Jet Moto 2
-Namco Museum
-Spongebob Square Pants:Supersponge

Do you know any virtual free multiplayer games for kids?

Any games that are for kids under the age of 12 and allows you to make your own person and talk to other people....Treasure Hunt Game

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back