Multiplayer 'Gaming Night' Games

RappinTonyDanza

CAG Newbie
My friends and I are looking for a game (or more than likely games) to replace our tabletop gaming night. Many of us have moved away and we're missing our tabletop nights and looking for something to take its place. We've played GW2 to the bone. Does anyone have any suggestions for 4-8 of us to play together? Any genre will do!

What type of tabletop games did your group enjoy?

If you were into Traditional D&D and wanted to keep that going I would try this - http://roll20.net/

If you were into TCG games like Magic, Pokemon or Yugioh I would try this - http://www.lackeyccg.com/index.html

Also take a look at my list and see if you can find a free game that hits the spot for your group.

I've not played a good table top round with my ppl since X-Mas because we've all moved very far from each other we use to play Pathfinder, Heroclix, D&D, Poker, Magic and Call Of Cthulu every Sunday.

Now we play online Roll 20 (D&D First Edition Rules - Caragon's Campaign), Left 4 Dead (not free for all but most of us got our copies through a FB giveaway for free), D&D Online (though I've yet to play since 2 years ago with my ppl - I do spectate through Twitch and talk shit with my ppl), Alliance Of Valaint Arms and DCSS (we all take turns spectating others and bashing each other's egos to bits).

Killing Floor is good for six people.  If you liked GW2 then you should give Tera a try! Its F2P as well

Roll20 looks amazing. I'll be diving deeper in to that for sure.

We're looking at maybe some MMO's, so we might have to give TERA a shot as well.

Thanks

Since I'm one of those tabletop game player before

I will highly recommend Turbines DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) in your case, since this is base on your table top game.

It's now F2P but you need to spend somehow if you want to enter some good dungeons.
ddo_07_mod_vault_of_night-1024x576.jpg

But if you're looking for something not so serious with a lotta fun cutties... try Ragnarok Online

tumblr_mq08gfec4T1rk5r05o1_1280.jpg
Is that a troglodyte?  :bouncy: 

bread's done
Back