Munitio Call of Duty Bullet Earbuds - $17.99 + FS. Tigerdirect

Debating on these. Passed on them at $20 since I don't really NEED headphones... I don't use any wired headphones now. Everything I use is bluetooth, a Motorola S10HD when I'm cycling, and my mono bluetooth headset if I'm out and about and want to listen to a game/scores, etc.

[quote name='emperordahc']Amazon is temporarily OOS. I had ordered a set yesterday (with Prime) from them, but decided to go ahead and cancel and reorder through TigerDirect since I have no idea when/if they'd be back in stock.[/QUOTE]
Ugh, yep I see that now. My order doesn't say anything about it, it just says that they haven't shipped yet, but I checked the listing again and now they're $17.99 and out of stock. Fantastic... I wonder when I'll get them.

Projected ship date for me is Monday but tracking shows that it got to Connecticut today (I'm in MA) so I'm guessing it'll be here tomorrow or Friday instead.

Tracking says mine should be here Friday as well. I really hope the ends don't come off easily.

I had some Sony headphones that had the different sized ends. I carried them around in my pockets and eventually the ends came off and I lost them making them unusable. Hope that doesn't happen with these.

I was messing with mine and it was almost a struggle to get the tips on and off. Not enough to be a detriment but enough that I'm secure that they're not going anywhere.

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize they were removable until after I ordered and immediately had buyers remorse. If they stay on well then I'm happy though.

[quote name='whoknows']Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize they were removable until after I ordered and immediately had buyers remorse. If they stay on well then I'm happy though.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm as well. I changed the default tips with the larger ones. It was difficult to take them off. I thought I was going to rip them. The new ones I put on aren't loose at all either.

[quote name='whoknows']Tracking says mine should be here Friday as well. I really hope the ends don't come off easily.

I had some Sony headphones that had the different sized ends. I carried them around in my pockets and eventually the ends came off and I lost them making them unusable. Hope that doesn't happen with these.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, yeah I had some Sony ones with the same problem. I like to wrap up my headphones around my phone and shove it in and out my pocket.

Good to hear that isn't an issue with these.

[quote name='Umair56']Ugh, yeah I had some Sony ones with the same problem. I like to wrap up my headphones around my phone and shove it in and out my pocket.

Good to hear that isn't an issue with these.[/QUOTE]

It also comes with a little carrying case that would easily fit into your pocket/snap onto your belt loops.

[quote name='rbarba4']Hey, thanks for the link. Forgot to put in an order when it was still the daily deal. Got it in now.[/QUOTE]

Finally got them in today. Pretty good buds, but like others said no way worth the original msrp. Guess they had to cover the MW license somehow

[quote name='rbarba4']Finally got them in today. Pretty good buds, but like others said no way worth the original msrp. Guess they had to cover the MW license somehow[/QUOTE]

You have to break them in in order to feel the real bass/sound that its really capable of

[quote name='JohnWayne']You have to break them in in order to feel the real bass/sound that its really capable of[/QUOTE]

+1. These do need some break in. Nice buds.

Umm... I'm such a noob at this but how do you break in the earphones? I just got it today and I'm really liking the quality.

just use them, the more they are used the more the equipment settles into its best sound. I had never heard of breaking in til i researched these and the consensus is they need breaking in to hit their peak and it takes awhile.

Either listen to alot of stuff or just leave them plugged in to an mp3 player and let it run for several hours.

[quote name='Daviddenton3']just use them, the more they are used the more the equipment settles into its best sound. I had never heard of breaking in til i researched these and the consensus is they need breaking in to hit their peak and it takes awhile.

Either listen to alot of stuff or just leave them plugged in to an mp3 player and let it run for several hours.[/QUOTE]

I get it now, thanks for that. :)

[quote name='Francision']Umm... I'm such a noob at this but how do you break in the earphones? I just got it today and I'm really liking the quality.[/QUOTE]

Just keep using them. The whole breaking in process is debatable, but I have found that these actually get better the more you use them. I have two of these and I can always tell which has been broken in because it has a better range than the one that is straight out of the box. Give it a couple of hours of use and it should sound even better.

bread's done
Back