Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 (Platinum Collection) - $27.92 at Play-Asia

I think there's a point when SHMUPs just become too ridiculous and after watching that video, I don't think I'd ever purchase this game lol. That is just too much frustration waiting to happen...

Thanks OP, I ordered 1. It was out of stock when I checked a day ago. There is only 1 more left so if you want it (especially at this price) order asap!

While I definitely understand that the game appeals to people, and there are people out there who like an excruciating challenge but to me this game just seems stupid hard and a waste of time and money. Id just end up paying for the game, then a new controller when I smashed it in anger

[quote name='Darknuke']I think there's a point when SHMUPs just become too ridiculous[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing about the title of this game.

Good grief.

This game's alright but when you've got so many cheaper options stateside... It's not like the genre is lacking in content.

Still a decent piece of work though. Don't be frightened by the OMG SO EPIC videos. Most of the game is a bit more reasonable, though it's still one where you're meant to mash that Start button until you get really pro, if you care enough to want to grind at it.

The game is a riot but holy shit is it hard. I think I paid about $40 after shipping for my Platinum Collection version and I haven't regretted it.

Little bummed I missed out on this since I love me some bullet hell, but maybe it's for the better since I'm dirt poor at the moment.

bread's done
Back