Music for a Song - Game Clearance

benwongfong

CAGiversary!
Music for a Song is a chain of mainly outlet/factory stores that, according to their store locator, appear to be clustered mainly in the Southeast, even though the store that I'm talking about is in Rehoboth, DE (Please take note).

Having said that, they're having a buy 3 get 1 free clearance sale on games $19.99 or less. Normally that wouldn't be anything to get excited about, but their pricing on video games is a bit schizophrenic. For example, I went to the Rehoboth, DE store today and picked up Halo 3 CE, DOA4, Metal Slug Anthology (PS2) and FFXII Revenant Wings (DS) at $19.99 EACH for a grand total of $59.97. I also noted that they've marked FF Chronicles Rings of Fate $19.99, although they're still selling Metal Gear Acid (PSP) for $40. The prices on their website don't reflect any of this, so it can't be relied upon.

Perhaps the most important thing besides the B3G1 is that they are pricing MOST, but not all XBox and Gamecube games at $9.99. Games that I noticed were King of Fighters Neowave, SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom, Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes, True Crime LTD, Jade Empire, Star Wars KOTOR, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow as well as Prince of Persia (the 2nd one I think), all priced at $9.99. Used games are priced at $4.99, although they don't have a large selection at this particular store.

The flyer says that the prices are good through 6/9/08, and it has the logos of Music4Less and Sound Shop at the top, so I suppose that all three are having the same sale, but I don't know for sure, and it also notes that quantities are limited and selection will vary by store, so this is very much YMMV. Happy hunting.

Hey, thanks for the info. Are these new games or used games? Also, where in Rehoboth is this store located? I may be able to head down there in the next few weeks.

New games $19.99 & under B3G1, the ones I mentioned were new.
They have a selection of used games that are also B3G1, just not that many.

It's located at the Tanger outlet center on the northbound side of Rt. 1 in Rehoboth, beside the JCrew and Bose outlet.

I really miss this store :(! They used to have stores that I hit on vacation in North and South Carolina, but all of them have closed in recent years :cry:

My wife worked at the Music 4 Less in the Hershey Outlets in PA. When they closed up that one and the one in Lancaster, they had 50% clearances on all their video game accessories, and for some reason Rock Band full setup and Dance Dance Rev with dance pad was included in that. They've both been closed for 3 months now but she was told that their company is closing all outlet stores soon. If this is true, best keep an eye out for Music for a Song, Music 4 Less and Sound Shop closings!

Anyway, so I got 2 XBOX 360 controllers (one blue and one pink), a battery pack for both, and a year subscription to XBOX Live Gold, all for a little over 90 bucks. Good times.

I finally had a chance to hit this Music For A Song store today. The game clearance was done (as expected), but I did pick up two dirt cheap CD's in their CD clearance (Sponge's "Molly" was $2.99). I also noticed in their ad that they have a sale on the upcoming Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Lego Batman games. These games were listed at $5 off the list price (for example, 360 Lego Batman was $44.99).

bread's done
Back