Music for a Song - Rehoboth

benwongfong

CAGiversary!
Music for a Song is having a weekend sale until 12/1, selling a bunch of games for $9.99. The flyers list their other branches and stores, like Sound Shop and Music 4 Less, so if there are others in the NE region, they may have the same deals. I went to their Rehoboth, DE store and they had a few boxes up front of mostly last-gen titles marked $9.99, but they also had some Wii, 360, DS & PSP stuff on sale. Things I noted seeing at this price were: Nights Journey Into Dreams (Wii), Persona 3 FES (PS2), Yakuza (PS2), Rondo of Swords (DS), Dodgeball Brawlers (DS), Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS) and River King Mystic Valley (DS). I don't remember any of the PSP or 360 games they had marked down, but it may be worth checking out if you're in the area.

[quote name='benwongfong']Music for a Song is having a weekend sale until 12/1, selling a bunch of games for $9.99. The flyers list their other branches and stores, like Sound Shop and Music 4 Less, so if there are others in the NE region, they may have the same deals. I went to their Rehoboth, DE store and they had a few boxes up front of mostly last-gen titles marked $9.99, but they also had some Wii, 360, DS & PSP stuff on sale. Things I noted seeing at this price were: Nights Journey Into Dreams (Wii), Persona 3 FES (PS2), Yakuza (PS2), Rondo of Swords (DS), Dodgeball Brawlers (DS), Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS) and River King Mystic Valley (DS). I don't remember any of the PSP or 360 games they had marked down, but it may be worth checking out if you're in the area.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind picking up Super Dodge Ball Brawlers for $9.99, Also, great prices for Persona 3 FES, Rondo of Swords, and Ninja Gaiden DS. FYI, River King Mystic Valley can also be had for $9.99 at Gamestop.

bread's done
Back