Must Have PS2 Games

[quote name='DesrucLous']Indigo Prophecy????!!!!!

Why hasn't this been said yet, I kinda want to cry

:p

This is a must.[/quote]

Not really. To be honest I though it sucked. Dialog trees and a story that rips off the Matrix trying to dress up a game of Simon Says? Pass.

There are a lot of great compliations if your into older games. Mega Man regualar and X, Sonic, Sega Collection, Capcom collection, and some Metal Slug stand out. I realize they aren't original titles but you get your money's worth and there's plenty to choose from.

As for actual made for PS2 games I'd go with Contra Shattered Soldier and Neo Contra, very action heavy and really not as hard as people say. Not enough to prevent you from enjoying them. Another great title which gets no love is Rogue Trooper, for some reason I play that to death, great 3rd person shooter. And the Spider-Man titles are overall very good.

Everything has been mentioned but I only noticed Zone of the Enders 2 (The second runner) mentioned once.

This game cannot be missed.

God Hand should also get an honorable mention. It's fun.

I really enjoyed the hack-slash of Gauntlet:Seven Sorrows (even though some people thought it repetitive), and I also played the heck out of Puzzle Quest... addictive little game (shame the sequel's so far only announced 360/PC).

I second God Hand simply for the over-the-top fun....

bread's done
Back