MVP 2005

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
can anyone give me an exact date for when this is being released? i know that manny is going to be on the cover. iis there going to be online capabilities?

thanks,

hM

i found out that it ships on march 1st. when will they be on sale at places like game crazy and fred meyer's?

thanks,

hM

nah, i'm in love with the gameplay ever since johnson was on the cover. will it be in stores on the first??

thanks,

hM

Why not read reviews for both games, before making a decision. I know, I will read reviews from many game sites and from gamers, before I choose which baseball game to buy...

You will probably be able to find it for sale the first week of March if it does indeed ship March 1. I agree with the OP, I think the gameplay of MVP is much better than ESPN, I just like how everything feels especially the pitching. I will wait to see how the changes in ESPN work out before making a decision, but so far I don't like the way they sound, particularly the pitching interface. I'll wait to see it in action before judging though.

what types of bugs, i had absoluetly no problems with it last year and i'm only hearing good things about it so far.....

thanks,

hM

[quote name='cheapgamer11']what types of bugs, i had absoluetly no problems with it last year and i'm only hearing good things about it so far.....

thanks,

hM[/quote]

Lefty bug - Left Handers could not hit HR's often
Minor Bug - Players did not progress in franchise

that is true it was hard to hit homers with left handed batters in the game. I did hit them sometimes and when I did I felt like I accomplished something. I hope they did fix that, that was something I notice fairly quickly during gameplay.
I love MVP baseball and that is where my money is going.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']ESPN MLB 2K5 is $49.99 at EBgames.com. I think it's going to be Sega Sports, final game...:([/quote]

It's $20 at WalMart.com (but the release date is 10/26/04 i think)

Speculation is that it may be $40.....no one REALLY knows.

I hope it's $20...i plan on buying this regardless.

EA last year, had a problem at fenway park, a ball hit to left center would get stuck in the wall in the corner, and would always result in an inside the parker when my friend and I played online

Well, after playing both, I liked MVP better. But that's also just me. I'm still waiting for a baseball game where you can throw 100 pitches. Yeesh, 6 on-purpose balls a game isn't too amazing.

bread's done
Back