MW3 Hardened?

Endangered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Is this available to preorder anyplace anymore? Ive tryed gamestop and best buy. Both say they are not taking pre-orders anymore. I procrastinated and am I out of luck?

With target have any copies on the shelves or any place that will stock this but doesnt offer preorders?

The only place online I can find any even for sale is amazon and im not shelling out $170.

Does best buy ever order extra?

I remember recently I went to pick up my gears 3 legendary edition and they upgraded someones limited edition ahead of me and gave my legendary edition away, but they happened to have a legendary on the shelve. Any chance of this happening?

I haven't seen any pre-orders left but every Kmart is suppose to have like 5or6 xbox and 3or4 PS3 versions.

[quote name='mdsinc2']I haven't seen any pre-orders left but every Kmart is suppose to have like 5or6 xbox and 3or4 PS3 versions.[/QUOTE]

The Kmart gamer threads talk about not having many of the Hardened Editions in store. The ratio given was something along the lines of one copy for every three stores. Buy.com is out of the Hardened Editions as well, they were gonna be my only suggestion.

Just ordered 1 copy for the Xbox 360 version from Gamestop.com. They are now taking orders again for it with free economy shipping.

bread's done
Back