MW3 Xbox 360 Console $400 @ Amazon w/$75 credit

The Dude 419

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Limi..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323731895&sr=1-1

Still $400 but with the $75 credit. Pretty good deal if you are in the market for a 360, comes with MW3 themed 360, 2 MW3 controllers, a copy of MW3, and a 320 GB HDD.

Amazon.com $75 Credit Offer To receive a $75 credit when you order the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle, click here. Amazon.com reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jabrim']Wish I could afford this but I can't! Damn kids, wife, etc...:applause:[/QUOTE]

Sell one of the kids, what you will save on groceries alone should pay for the new Xbox -- LOL! (Just joking...in the same boat...plus I just got the vet bill for the two cats which alone could pay for the Xbox 360)

Hmmm tempting..I could get this, sell my 250gb for 200 and one of the controllers plus the game and get an iPod for a lot off with that $75 gc

Wow. What a great deal. After you factor in $45 for the controller, $50 for the game, and the $75 credit. You got a 320 gig xbox360 slim for $220.

Amazing. I would get it, but I have 2 old consoles and swap the HDs between the 2.

[quote name='Jabrim']Wish I could afford this but I can't! Damn kids, wife, etc...:applause:[/QUOTE]

Your wife should be worth way more than an Xbox 360. Take care of your wife and kids.

bread's done
Back