My 100 posts......

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What took you so long?[/quote]

...at first i was a little shy :oops: (my english isn't that well)... n now i got a little more self-esteem 8) , so i start to post more on CAG... 8)

N some where in between is the SAT CRAP, COLLEGE APPLICATION, n other stuff.....

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']What's your definition of beginning? Mine isn't july.[/quote]

my definition of beginning is when CAG isn't very well known yet....

I think when i join CAG there was no more then 100+ ppl on CAG

[quote name='karmapolice620']I dont want to sound mean...but im really sick of these..."Look how many post's I have threads!"[/quote]

when you hit 1000 I bet you do one :wink:

[quote name='karmapolice620']I dont want to sound mean...but im really sick of these..."Look how many post's I have threads!"[/quote]

......but... i m a "special case" the ppl who come b4 me (or after me) have already reach like 200+ posts....

n u can just alway ignore my post.. no "one" ask you to come.....

I wasnt saying anything bad towards you missingdata...because personally I have nothing against you and you seem nice...and well I dont want to be a racist *jk*...Hey casey I think we should start an official "I got blah blah blah posts!" thread...It would help

[quote name='karmapolice620']I wasnt saying anything bad towards you missingdata...because personally I have nothing against you and you seem nice...and well I dont want to be a racist *jk*...Hey casey I think we should start an official "I got blah blah blah posts!" thread...It would help[/quote]

I like that idea, go post a thread for it over in CAG feedback for Cheapy to see

[quote name='Missingdata']Thank guys/gals....

Thank for your support!!!!!

my next goal is to reach 500+ posts....[/quote]

That is one special goal. I think I'm gonna teach that to my kids tomorrow. Please earn at least a masters degree, make a difference in the world, and for the love of your mother and I please make it to 500 posts in CAG or anyother anon. forum.

Hey missingdata. You shouldn't be afraid to post because you;re english isn't that good. just look at some of our posters. They're native english speakers and they can't even wrap the wounds of their broken english. Just say what's on your mind and you'll be an All-Star in no time at all!

100 is not that a big deal, recently had mine and didnt make a peep about it, until now I guess, there are better things to brag about, like beating Iron Mike in punchout or beating contra without a continue.

[quote name='LeviathynX']Hey missingdata. You shouldn't be afraid to post because you;re english isn't that good. just look at some of our posters. They're native english speakers and they can't even wrap the wounds of their broken english. Just say what's on your mind and you'll be an All-Star in no time at all![/quote]

yea really, infact the more u post, the better ur english can get. i know this one guy in school who improved his by posting a lot on a site he was interested in, also helped his typing skills.

on a side not, thats a great avatar leviathyn. hilarious :lol:

bread's done
Back