my 1000th post yay (100th user to get the 1000th post)

CaptainObviousXl

CAGiversary!
this is my 1000th post and i deserve a thred to say it. I am also proud to be the 100th user to reach this, what do i win :lol:,
i also have a avatar that im geting from elipse so im pretty happy

1k! Woot!

Um.....steven segal? ug... im not even gonna... *clicks link * aAAAARRRG my ears! myeaaarrrrs!

Welcome to Steven Segal's online store. Brining you all types of ..... AROMA THERAPY? wtf? 75 bucks? I just don't get it lol.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I can['t change the avatar quote. I think CheapyD has to do that.[/quote]

Yeah I think you can just PM him and he'll change it.

it is not all that bad. It almost sounds like Clapton unplugged (not quality wise, but the fact that it sounds so mellow)

why does everyone do theese, i almost have 2000 and i "have" made one for my 100, 500, 1000, 1500 like alot of people do. when i get to 5000 i wont even make one.

WHOOPS, i meant "HAVE NOT"

[quote name='RichD1']You guys are so shaq-fuing stupid with these "nth post! yay!" threads[/quote]

Hmm... the same could be said about those who use the phrase "Shaq-fuing stupid".

[quote name='mrpotatohed'][quote name='RichD1']You guys are so shaq-fuing stupid with these "nth post! yay!" threads[/quote]

Hmm... the same could be said about those who use the phrase "Shaq-fuing stupid".[/quote]

Ignore RichD, he's only happy when he has a mouth full of piping-hot semen.

[quote name='RichD1']You guys are so shaq-fuing stupid with these "nth post! yay!" threads[/quote]your olny upset that your number 99 not 100

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']See I was right. Right after I said that Akbar was distracting them, did the flames start coming in.[/quote]
this is the first time i made one of these so i didnt think it was a big deal

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']See I was right. Right after I said that Akbar was distracting them, did the flames start coming in.[/quote]
this is the first time i made one of these so i didnt think it was a big deal[/quote]

I don't think any of them are a big deal to tell you the truth, but there are just some people that like to whine, mope, and complain instead of jsut giving a person his time. It's just some negativity that started when one person posted how stupid they are and then it spread. Any way still, congrats on the 1000

bread's done
Back