My 100th Post

jesus020

CAGiversary!
yeah i made 100 posted but i don't really think it matters anymore. what ever happen to that "you need 100 posts" thinging for noobs anyway?

post count means nothing, its the quality of the post that matters.. theres plenty of spammers / trolls around with tons of posts where as there are also people with fewer than a hundred posts that are respected just as much or more as anyone else because the quality of their posts are much greater... wow i just read wayyy to deep into the system of CAG haha

[quote name='Ebraum']I'll never get respect........except on Crimson Skies.[/quote]

Until you break top 30 of 100,000+, i'm better.

And for the record, I made a thread for my 768th post to mock the morons.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']theres plenty of spammers / trolls around with tons of posts[/quote]I used to be a spammer. But not any more. All of my posts are top- notch quality. :wink:

But I seriously use to post like 3 messages in a row instead of putting it into one post, so I've always been ashamed of myself. :cry:

noob2.jpg

[quote name='jesus020']yeah i made 100 posted but i don't really think it matters anymore. what ever happen to that "you need 100 posts" thinging for noobs anyway?[/quote]

You'd think jesus would have somthing better to do....

bread's done
Back