My 30 days are FINALLY over and I'm looking for some games!!! Updated 03/14

JaysonR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been waiting forever to post a trading thread and I'm looking for a few games:

GAMECUBE:
-Road Trip *MAJOR WANT

XBOX:
-Galleon
-Powerdrome *MAJOR WANT
-Capcom vs. SNK SVC Chaos
-ESPN: NFL 2K5
-Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
-Indigo Prophecy
-Iron Phoenix *MAJOR WANT

PS2:
-Ghost in the Shell 2
-Project Snowblind
-Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
-NCAA Football 2002 *MAJOR WANT
-Indigo Prophecy
-Kessen III

GBA:
-Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

I dont' have any haves right now so send me lists or PM me an offer. I have paypal and I can get ahold of most games. So let the trading BEGIN!!!!:applause:

[quote name='JaysonR']I dont' have any haves right now so send me lists or PM me an offer. I have paypal and I can get ahold of most games. So let the trading BEGIN!!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...

:whistle2:k

I have Ghost in the Shell, and the Capcom vs. SNK game - might you be able to "get ahold" of Magna Carta (PS2) or Phoenix Wright (NDS)? PM your response, please...

The reason I say get ahold of is because I work at a video game store and if I can strike a deal, then I will be able to get the game

[quote name='the ender']I told you that I have Ghost in the Shell 2 and Capcom vs. SNK; were you interested?[/quote]

Sorry, yes I was but I cannot get either of those games for you, we are sold out. Anything else you looking for?

Just a little warning to the OP. At least two CAG's that worked for your employer in the past were fired for posting info on this site. You might want to watch what you post as your employer might not like the fact that you are buying games with your employee discount and then trading them on here for games that your employer gives too much in store credit for.

Just a heads up.

[quote name='shipwreck']Just a little warning to the OP. At least two CAG's that worked for your employer in the past were fired for posting info on this site. You might want to watch what you post as your employer might not like the fact that you are buying games with your employee discount and then trading them on here for games that your employer gives too much in store credit for.

Just a heads up.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up but I wish I cared about working at GR/BB that much. BB sucks and it's going down the drain, I hear bankruptcy. They make you do things and meet quotas that are freakin ridiculous. But anyway, on with the trading!

[quote name='JaysonR']Sorry, yes I was but I cannot get either of those games for you, we are sold out. Anything else you looking for?[/quote]

How about Grandia 3?

[quote name='JaysonR']replied to all, c'mon, someone has got to have any of these games!!![/QUOTE]

Take the time to look through the trading forum. Also, nice that most of the games you are looking for get the most credit at BB/GR.

Here are some suggestions to find them outside of this site:

Road Trip GC is $12.97 at Sam's Club if you have a membership. Also, available at Value City for $9.99 if you have one of these near you.

Galleon Xbox can be had on www.gamestop.com or B&M for $8.99 used and they normally have it in stock on the site.

Powerdrome Xbox will probably never come up for trade hear because of the dollar price tag at Circuit City and how it trades in at BB/GR for 12 bucks.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon GBA will probably be up for trade you just have to look for it and it is like 3 bucks at Circuit City.

[quote name='cdeener']Take the time to look through the trading forum. Also, nice that most of the games you are looking for get the most credit at BB/GR.

Here are some suggestions to find them outside of this site:

Road Trip GC is $12.97 at Sam's Club if you have a membership. Also, available at Value City for $9.99 if you have one of these near you.

Galleon Xbox can be had on www.gamestop.com or B&M for $8.99 used and they normally have it in stock on the site.

Powerdrome Xbox will probably never come up for trade hear because of the dollar price tag at Circuit City and how it trades in at BB/GR for 12 bucks.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon GBA will probably be up for trade you just have to look for it and it is like 3 bucks at Circuit City.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up but if I could get these games locally, then I wouldn't be posting on this site ;) . Bump for the update

bread's done
Back