My 360 games for your 360/PS3

mietha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, due to my profile recently being corrupted and the connection dropping during the recovery, most of my save files were erased. In my disgust, I am looking to trade some of my 360 games. First off, I will not send first. I am paranoid and have had bad experiences in the past, so I simply won't do it. If that is not ok with you, I understand, but it's not happening, so don't ask. If you are geographically near me though, a trade in person in fine. Secondly, all of my stuff is mint and complete, so I expect yours to be as well. If it's not, I will consider it, but the trade better be HEAVILY in my favor. You can check my ebay/half feedback under mietha. It's 100% and almost 300, but that's the best I can offer. Also, I have a LOT of older stuff that I might consider trading if I get any interest from this listing. Anyway, to the games:

I HAVE (all on 360):

Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6 (sealed)
Top Spin 2
Viva Pinata Collector's Edition

I WANT (not in order of desire):

360:
Bionicle Heroes
Call of Duty 3
Gears of War
Import Tuner Challenge
NBA 2K7
Need For Speed: Carbon
NHL 2K7
Superman Returns
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

PS3:
Genji: Days of the Blade
Ridge Racer 7

Those are the games I actually WANT. I will consider most games I don't have. You can check my gamespot list or you can just pm/email me with offers. I will consider anything, especially since I'm asking you to send first, but 360/PS3 only. Thanks for looking even if you aren't interested.

bread's done
Back