My advice for those who bought systems on black friday

sm0k1nace

CAGiversary!
If youre one of those ppl who bought a system on blackfriday (idid) and refused to get an extended warranty for like 80 bucks I highly recommend square trade. Ive read many reviews and theyre all positive and theyve gotten 5 stars by many known websites. I saved my money and i am planning on getting an extended warranty from them for y new xbox. In BB and other retail stores they charge $80 squaretrade charges $30 something... And ive found a coupon for 40% off and thought i would share with you guys.
Just add the code SANTA and the extended warranty will drop to $21,20 buck.

Hope i helped someone out there hehe =)

Yes i agree.

If your going to buy an extended warranty then buy it from squaretrade with a 30-40% off code.

The downside is. It starts day 1 when you buy it. And not when the original warranty ends.

I really like Squaretrade. I haven't needed to file a claim yet, but i've been buying warranties from them for about 2 years. Customer Service has always been very helpful, plus they are cheap :)

A tip, though - be sure that if your item (Specifically, a 250gb Xbox) price ends with .99, put the price in exactly during the quote. Putting $300 instead of $299.99, for example, bumps the price up $8 or so because 300+ is a more expensive bracket than $299.99 :) Hope that makes sense...

bread's done
Back