My auction for an XBox Bundle... ONE HOUR LEFT!!!

That is a great deal, especially with the rare, sealed copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2. Is there any chance you could insert an actual picture of the games. IMO people tend to bid higher on auctions with actual pictures. Just trying to help. Good luck.

[quote name='The Gifuto']That is a great deal, especially with the rare, sealed copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2. Is there any chance you could insert an actual picture of the games. IMO people tend to bid higher on auctions with actual pictures. Just trying to help. Good luck.[/quote]

I don't think it's his auction. One of the rules of the Auction board is that if you are posting you're own auction, you must clearly state that in the topic header.

[quote name='The Gifuto']I see. Sorry for being a newbie[/quote]

No prob, everyone is at some point. If you haven't already though, go ahead and read the forum rules (there is a sticky for each different forum at the top of the topic list). Once you have that stuff down, you'll have nothing to worry about. Also, click the first link in my sig for info on how to be a good newbie :) . If you're ever a bad n00b, click the second link :twisted: .

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='The Gifuto']That is a great deal, especially with the rare, sealed copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2. Is there any chance you could insert an actual picture of the games. IMO people tend to bid higher on auctions with actual pictures. Just trying to help. Good luck.[/quote]

I don't think it's his auction. One of the rules of the Auction board is that if you are posting you're own auction, you must clearly state that in the topic header.[/quote]

I'm fairly sure it is his auction

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I'm fairly sure it is his auction[/quote]

Well kiss my grits, I guess BigLeb ought to mention that in his post. It's ok though. He was too busy takin' it easy. :wink:

Maybe I'm wrong? but how did he have "BUY IT NOW" with only 1 feedback? Last time I tried it said I had to have a feedback rating of 10 or more. Darn Ebay and it's racisit against Meixcans.

That "Buy It Now" is strange. I know I couldn't do it until 10 feedback. Maybe he was grandfathered in (since his ID has been around since July 18, 2001) or his ID has been verified. Odd occurances afoot.

I'm sorry that I didn't post that it was my auction in the header... this is my first ever Ebay auction and I am A1 Ebay newbie. As far as the Buy It Now, if you have established credit you can verify your identity with Verisign and gain the ability to use Buy It Now right away. Thanks for the advice on the pictures- like I said, I'm new to EBay and don't know all of the little 'tricks'. If any of you are interested, you can check my feedback here. I only have 1 feedback on EBay because I, well, I just plain hate it... but I need cash for this stuff so I'm selling it there.

About 12 hours left!! Tons of watchers but no takers yet. Oh, and by the way, if you are from Afica and want to pay with Western Union because you are sick of people shipping 'bricks' to you, please stop emailing me :D .

This is my first ever auction, so please feel free to post here and tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong :wink: .

I think having 0 feedback might be part of your problem. Plus no pictures and no real specific details on the Xbox. (When it was manufactured, type of drive, etc.) But I think plenty of people put their Xbox up without those details.

$170 w/ free shipping does seem like a pretty good deal. Maybe you should consider simply splitting the stuff up.

You can get $40 (at least I'd think, probably more) for Marvel, $20 (not sure?) for Fatal Frame + shipping on both, so you'd end up with $65-$70 at least (before fees) -- though with such low feedback you might get less --just on the games and then you can list the Xbox and let peple bid it up, plus just charge a fair S&H.

That's what I'd do if I really needed to sell the stuff. But I'd also try to build up 10 or more feedbacks before selling something for over $100.

bread's done
Back