My Auction for " The Journey to The Wild Divine : The Passage " A weird game about meditation

KyRoen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am not sure if this will interest anyone but I was selling an odd PC and Mac game (Not even sure if it should be called that but that is what it says it is a meditation game) I came across, I never actually played it but its supposed to be a game where it give you "biofeedback" through 3 finger sensors, its 10 years old and seemed pretty odd and interesting so I bought it but now I am selling it cause I never played it even tho it was open when I bought it, it doesn't really seem to be used.

I was hoping to spread the word a little about it just to see if anyone was even interested in it in hopes to get some more money to spend on well... real games XD

Here is a link to the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281147221442

I hope I did this right I haven't posted in this part of the forums before so please let me know if I did anything wrong.

It even has a music CD and an interview by Deepak Chopra! 

I was hoping that this was interesting enough to be posted here, it is gaming related but just barley it looks like it is mostly a game that you just go through and it teaches you meditation and then there is some weird games to test out those meditation skills, like "Juggling balls with your laughter" ... really weird XD

Thanks for looking everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back