My auctions: Lots of Gameboy games FREE SHIPPING OFFER! Only Hours Left!!

Good luck on those (non sarcasm)... I just put my old Gameboy games into lots of 4 for $10 and sold them all the same night I put them up, I hate waiting on auctions.

Dave,
If you ever decide to sell any original gameboy games outside of ebay, let me know. I pay good money for them. I have 100+ feedback on ebay as well...I'll check your auctions.

Dave, it might just be me , but your listing is somewhat deceiving. Granted you let members know what they're getting, but the 12 cartridge picture is misleading. Also just in case you missed it you accidentally used the F-1 racing write up for Bases Loaded. Not trying to bash I think your auctions are reasonable, just giving a little helpful advice.:)

[quote name='neudog']Dave, it might just be me , but your listing is somewhat deceiving. Granted you let members know what they're getting, but the 12 cartridge picture is misleading. Also just in case you missed it you accidentally used the F-1 racing write up for Bases Loaded. Not trying to bash I think your auctions are reasonable, just giving a little helpful advice.:)[/QUOTE]

Hey now, thanks for the heads up on that auction. It has been edited.

As far as the pictures go, I think I made it pretty clear what someone is getting in the auction. I hope it's not misleading.

I put 12 games in the pic for 2 reasons: 1) so I didn't have to take a million pictures and 2) more importantly, my digital camera is teh suck and I can't take individual pics of those small games anyway without them coming out blurry. Maybe I should try to scan them next time.

Dave

bread's done
Back