My Auctions: New and Rare Games and Accessories

Action Jacktion

CAGiversary!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZihfQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

I'm selling a variety of stuff:

• Persona for Playstation (not sealed but complete)
  • Boktai 2 (Sealed)
  • SOCOM with Headset (sealed)
  • JVC JX-S111 AV System Selector (has three component inputs, two composite/s-video)
  • The legendary Final Fantasy VII Versus guide
  • Kotobukiya FF8 Squall Vinyl Statue
Along with those I'm selling a few non-gaming items, including boxed complete series DVD sets of Trigun and Hellsing. These are the official versions, not the bootlegs that you usually see on Ebay. I also have a sealed copy of Throne of Blood on DVD, and a sealed CD audiobook of Doctor Who and the Daleks, which can be hard to find outside of the UK.

I'd like to point out that I charge the actual shipping cost. I hate it when people charge ridiculously high shipping prices. No, it doesn't really cost eight dollars to send a CD across the country.

Bump, I guess.

It's always interesting to see where my potential bidders come from. I've already had inquiries from Mexico, Germany, and Singapore.

Well, the problem with charging the actual shipping cost is that I don't know exactly what it is until the auction is over and I know the winner's address. The rate can vary significantly even within the country. But aside from Steel Battalion and the AV selector, everything should be able to ship for less than $5, and some could go for less than $2. If there's something specific you're interested in, tell me and give me your address, and then I can determine the shipping cost. I also let people choose if they want first class, media mail, or whatever other rates there are.

[quote name='Action Jacktion']No, it doesn't really cost eight dollars to send a CD across the country.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:$Quiet, I need them to pay my eBay/PayPal fees :)

bread's done
Back