My awesome day at the pawn shop

thack

CAGiversary!
I decided to go to a Chinese Buffet a few towns over with one of my buddies today. While we were there we decided to check in the 3 pawn shops on the town's main drive. At the first pawn shop I found:
- Suikoden II (Complete, light scratches) PS1
- Suikoden (Complete, mint) PS1
- Dynasty Warriors (Complete, mint) PS1
- Final Fantasy VII GH (Complete, Mint) PS1
- Final Fantasy Tactics GH (Complete, Mint) PS1
- Ogre Battle (Disk Only, light scratches) PS1
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV (Complete, MInt) PS1
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI (Complete, Mint) PS1
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms X (Complete, mint) PS2
- Ghost in the Shell: SAC PS2 (Complete, mint) PS2
- Nausicaa (Complete, mint) DVD
All for the low price of $30. Normally PS1 games, are $3 each, and no new games had come in almost a year. Today, I saw he had about twice as many PS1 games. Since I visit that pawn pretty regularly, the pawnbroker cut me a deal on the whole stack of stuff I wanted to buy.

At the second pawn I picked up:
- Mickey's Speedway N64
- Mario Golf N64
- Mario Kart N64
- Diddy Kong Racing N64
- Elmo's Letter Adventure N64
- Yoshi's Story N64
- Family Guy Volume 2 DVD (No outer slipcase)
- Family Guy Volume 3 DVD (No outer slipcase)
- DuckTales Season 1 DVD (No outer slipcase)
All for $35. N64 games are 3 for $10, which seems pretty cheap to me. The pawnbroker wanted $35 for the stack of DVD's (9 in all). I told him that was too much for a bunch of cartoons and started to put them back, knowing he would counter with a better offer. He then offered them for $15, and I accepted.

The 3rd pawn shop was a bust, but between the amazing deals and the peanut butter chicken and general tso's chicken I had a truly awesome day.

Nice deal. Suikoden I, Suikoden II and FF-VII GH are worth total price ($65 + the chicken meal) alone :)

You found Suikoden I and II? For $3 each? Even though I've never met you, I hate you! Just kidding, but you want to get rid of either, take a look at my list.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']but what about those of us that don't like to eat cat?[/quote]
Well, some of us have to do our part, otherwise we'll be overrun by those little furry things.

How do you feel about frogs? :D

bread's done
Back