My awesome walmart haul

puternerd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Check this out, I picked all this stuff up at my local walmart. Here's what I paid:

360 Network Adapter $50 (got the last one)
360 Wireless Controller $20 (lots more)
Wii Classic Controller rubber & 2000 points card $10 (lots more)
2 x Wii Network Adapters $2ea (got the last 2)
Gamecube memory card $2 (got the last one)

Now I'm broke, but happy!

They also had wired controllers for $20, Wii Nunchuk w/rubber for $15, Wii Classic Controller w/rubber for $15 and a DS pouch w/ 3 styluses and a game for $15. This was the walmart in Jackson, Ca only 1 hour drive from Stockton and Sacramento for you guys.

Pics to prove it:

360network021.jpg

360controller019.jpg

wiicard016.jpg

Wiiadapter011.jpg

Gamecubememcard.jpg

dude, sell me one of those network adapters for my DS or check my list. I've been searching my ass off for one of those.

Dear god.

Where, oh where, are these magical Wal-Marts at? Other people see $20 360 controllers, I'm stuck seeing the same damn DS rumble packs for $5. Blargh.

Extraordinarily nice score, my friend. :applause:

Why is it that other people find deals at Wal-Mart... and all I find are hicks, rednecks and morons?:lol:

Great haul man!:)

Thats awesome.

Good luck with the 360 Network Adapter, I went through two of them and I could never get either one to work with my router.

Wow, very nice. I am never able to find any real kind of steals at the Walmarts that are close to me. At best, I find the same clearance games that you can get for similar prices elsewhere. You walked off with a lot of great deals. Wish I could find $20 360 controllers around here. I'd buy whatever they had in stock.

[quote name='cerial442']Thats awesome.

Good luck with the 360 Network Adapter, I went through two of them and I could never get either one to work with my router.[/quote]

I got it running last night. It works great with my WRT54G. I was a little worried too, after hearing all the horror stories involving the MS one.

dude id probably scream out loud if i saw this at my walmart haha
or look crazy trying to grab everything
congrats on a great find

bread's done
Back