My Best Buy Members: Promotional Rewards Certificate (Value from $5+) YMMV!

WeaponX2099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (98%)
It will tell you in an email 'W.O.W. Take advantage of our OFFERS...' That was sent yesterday

I got both $10 and $5, So look. 

New one today:  "Huge savings on open-box appliances, TVs and more." Thanks GPS

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ-Khaled-Another-One-1.jpg

Email title "Huge savings on open-box appliances, TVs and more."

Nice I got $10. I just don’t like how it’s hidden in the email because I went to 1 that I trashed earlier today and it was in the bottom. Does it work on gaming currency?

I got another $5 in an e-mail with a different subject line:“Great news… Yes, the Outlet Event is on!”

This was after getting $10 in the last e-mail. Funny how I haven’t been picked for these in years but now got two weeks apart. Seems to be really widespread this time.

Same issue with me. I got 5 bucks but it says "Sorry something went wrong".

EDIT: I checked the same email on my phone and was able to access the coupon that way.

Wow just found out I got another $10 cert. that’s good since bestbuy cancelled my elden ring steelbook which I paid with their previous $10 cert. how do they refund certs?

Same issue with me. I got 5 bucks but it says "Sorry something went wrong".

EDIT: I checked the same email on my phone and was able to access the coupon that way.
I was getting this error at checkout yesterday but I put my order in this morning and went through no problem.

Man, I’m signed up for both general marketing and deal of the day emails, but they only send me the deal of the day emails, none of which have included any of these free $5 or $10 codes!

This is the first time I’ve ever got $10 from BB. I’ve received some $5 ones in the past but never $10. I felt like I’d win the lottery. And then to actually have something to use it on, that’s crazy. I picked up Skyward Sword from today’s one day sale

Anyone here dealt with getting back their $10 free cert before from bestbuy after bestbuy cancels your order?
Oh no! It wasn't your elden ring steelbook was it?!

I'd think they'd help you out though, their customer service is pretty good.

Oh no! It wasn't your elden ring steelbook was it?!

I'd think they'd help you out though, their customer service is pretty good.
I hope so. I mean they better. I’m already hella disappointed they cancelled me ER steelbook. Even bought a filler to get free shipping lol

I just used mine to buy a digital download of Subara City for Switch.  It's one of my favorite 3DS games, so I figured why not if it's basically free.  It's always strange to me that they ask for a card number when the certificate is supposed to cover the full amount of the purchase.  

So I didn’t get the email a few days ago when others here said they got it.  Went into my account and nothing there either.  Today I get the email with a $5 certificate.  But it still expires on the 16th so I don’t have much time to figure out what to use it on.  

So I tried to order a couple Switch Lego games that were $5 with the certificate. Order got canceled and my certificate got redeposited as regular points. So now I can take my time in spending it.

There's another cert in the best buy outlet email. I got 10$ and the other people who posted about it also said that they got 10 in the niche thread. So that might be a fixed value cert over the usually random mystery cert. Email titles "up to 50% off outlet" from what I remember.

bread's done
Back