My Birthday is Tomorrow Strip Club Ahoy!

Squirms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So tomorrow is my 28th birthday, and my wife amazed me by saying I could go to a stripclub. I am so excited, it's been years since I've seen different boobs up close and personal.

ChrisGriffin.gif

BOOBIES!!!

[quote name='evilmax17']Surprise her and tell her that you'd rather just have a romantic dinner by yourselves.

You'd be doing yourself a favor.[/QUOTE]

I agree this would be a better idea, but there is no amount of punishment that can compare to a good night at the strip club.

[quote name='Squirms']So tomorrow is my 28th birthday, and my wife amazed me by saying I could go to a stripclub. I am so excited, it's been years since I've seen different boobs up close and personal.[/QUOTE]

Wow cool. Birthdays tomorrow also (21st), so my friends are also taking me to a strip club. Of course I don't have a wife, so that makes it easier once I leave.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I agree this would be a better idea, but there is no amount of punishment that can compare to a good night at the strip club.[/QUOTE]

is there ever a bad night at a strip club?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']is there ever a bad night at a strip club?[/QUOTE]

waking up the next morning in the lobby of a hotel just off bourbon street in new orleans and finding $1200 worth of credit card receipts from Big Daddy's = not a good night...especially when you have NO recollection seeing any BOOBIES or anything else for that matter.

[quote name='gaelan']waking up the next morning in the lobby of a hotel just off bourbon street in new orleans and finding $1200 worth of credit card receipts from Big Daddy's = not a good night...especially when you have NO recollection seeing any BOOBIES or anything else for that matter.[/QUOTE]
i stand corrected

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I agree this would be a better idea, but there is no amount of punishment that can compare to a good night at the strip club.[/QUOTE]

I say take her out to dinner and go to the strip club with some buddies another night...if you get caught, she said you could go...if you dont, just dont bring it up.

[quote name='evilmax17']Surprise her and tell her that you'd rather just have a romantic dinner by yourselves.

You'd be doing yourself a favor.[/QUOTE]

If you turn down the offer of strip clubbing and stay at home with your wife instead you can look forward to a much better night I would think.
No amount of boobies can match your woman at her best,and that's what you'll get if you stay at home.

This is a common chick-tactic and if you ever get in an arguement this is the ammo you supplied her...also, you know this opens the door for her going out and flirting with guys as well as her going to a strip club as well.

If you dont mind her getting a dick swung in her face, or accepting drinks from guys who think she's free pussy...go ahead.

Otherwise, stay the straight and narrow when she's looking.

Strip Clubs are fun but you know how many cheap games you can get at those prices?! If you go, here is a story of why you should never wear a hat to a strip club.

The first time I went when I turned 18, I thought if I wore a hat they'd do cool tricks with it when I got lapdances. It started out cool since we went on a Monday night, it wasnt busy and there was only like 15 or so guys in there. So everytime a new chick came out, she would start going around asking basically everyone to get a private dance from her. This sucked cause a few chicks kept taking my hat to try and get me to follow her to the booths. It was starting to get pretty damn annoying cause it was just getting ridiculous how many times a chick took my hat. I turned to by buddy and said "Dude, what do I do if she doesn't give it back?" cause I really liked that hat. And he was like.."Uhh..go tell on her" :rofl:

[quote name='fanskad']Take her with you and buy her a lapdance.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everyone do this at least once a year?

bread's done
Back