My Bloody Valentine 3D

[quote name='DarkRider23']The 3D glasses cost a whopping $0.16. Just letting you cheapasses know ;).[/QUOTE]source/link???;)

[quote name='DarkRider23']The 3D glasses cost a whopping $0.16. Just letting you cheapasses know ;).[/QUOTE]

That is if you buy 100+ of tthem. For one or two pairs it'll cost somewhere between $4-10 after s&h and tax.

I work at Blockbuster and the 3-d glasses are actually fifteen cents plus tax per pair. Although, I'm not sure why we charge for them... they have a blatant advertisement for Saw 6 right on them.

[quote name='specter316']I work at Blockbuster and the 3-d glasses are actually fifteen cents plus tax per pair. Although, I'm not sure why we charge for them... they have a blatant advertisement for Saw 6 right on them.[/QUOTE]

Not that I need to confirm this since yo work at BB, but my brother rented this movie on Tues. from BB & told me the same thing. I actually borrowed the movie from him yesterday but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I figured I could get more for a new,sealed copy that I received in the mail yesterday than a like new copy(should I decide not to keep my copy).

As for why BB is selling them, as bad of shape they are currently in, I guess every cent counts.

The version my local Giant Eagle (grocery chain) had was Special Edition (w/slip cover) it has both the 3D version w/4pair of glasses & the 2D version. It was on special for $15.99 with discount card.. not a bad deal

It looks like this:
base_media

Is that special edition bluray or dvd? I don't think I've seen a special edition one on bluray.

[quote name='sakbee']is that special edition bluray or dvd? I don't think i've seen a special edition one on bluray.[/quote]

dvd

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']Does anybody know if Netflix ships 3-D glasses with this movie??[/QUOTE]

lol. no, they don't.

This movie is terrible in 3D with the glasses they give you in the dvd. Yes you do get the 3d effect, but the movie is red and green the whole way through. I couldnt watch the whole movie as the screwed up colors got on my nerves.

wonder if the imax 3d glasses work on it, the ones you can get on ebay.. i used them on some other dvds and they worked great.. just wondering before i go out and buy it

Having worked at Blockbuster in the past before they closed the location. The reason they charge for them, has to do with something in accounting if I remember correctly. It's the same reason a lot of companies will actually charge something for the free item when doing B1G1 free.

For instance at Lowe's (where I work now) when we run B1G1's the computer cuts the price by half for each item. So technically you're only paying for one, the receipt shows you paid half for each.

[quote name='styl3s']wonder if the imax 3d glasses work on it, the ones you can get on ebay.. i used them on some other dvds and they worked great.. just wondering before i go out and buy it[/QUOTE]

How much did those cost ya?

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']Does anybody know if Netflix ships 3-D glasses with this movie??[/QUOTE]

The Netflix disc didn't even have a 3D option, so don't know if they have a special version or if 3D is on a sep disc when you buy it.

im getting this from netflix tomm..

should i pick up some glasses at blockbuster (im not member, can i just buy?) or watch it flat?

edit- just read above post.. so they will ship the 2d version..guess that explains why in my queue it says "My Bloody Valentine" and not 3d

i saw the movie in theatres with my gf in 3d and we had a blast. could i watch the home 3d version with the imax glasses or do i have to use the purple/green things, if i have to watch this in a different color then nuts to that.

what CAN you watch at home w/ the imax theatre glasses? (i have like 6 pairs at this point...)

bread's done
Back