My BrOTT - A non-interactive threading... thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I need to go get my Niko Bellic cleaned up a bit. Or I need to buy some new clippers.

EDIT: I would never, munchausen. I would hug him forever and ever. :0)

Well, I just sold my Planet Eart on Amazang for $19. That should make the trade in about even steven. I think I might just trade that and the Matrix set in.

Know what this thread needs more of?

hardees-monster-thick-burger.bmp

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, I need to go get my Niko Bellic cleaned up a bit. Or I need to buy some new clippers.

[/quote]

You call your penis 'Niko Bellic'? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Number83']Know what this thread needs more of?

hardees-monster-thick-burger.bmp
[/quote]

Mayo on a burger is usually discusting.

It's even MORE discusting if it's the ONLY condiment on a burger.

Yes, if I order a Whopper/Whopper Jr. I always get it no mayo.

[quote name='manthing']Mayo on a burger is usually discusting.

It's even MORE discusting if it's the ONLY condiment on a burger.

Yes, if I order a Whopper/Whopper Jr. I always get it no mayo.
[/quote]

I tend to agree with this statement. However the Thickburger might be the exception. I think it's because of the Bacon...Bacon makes everything better.

Damn, you can play as Joker in the challenge levels of the PS3's Arkham Asylum.

I played it on a PS3 demo station, and it's pretty good.

[quote name='Number83']That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, LP.[/quote]

You're just not perverted enough. Look harder.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, I need to go get my Niko Bellic cleaned up a bit. Or I need to buy some new clippers.

[/quote]

I like how my boss told me he was leaving early when I was out doing some field work, and when I get back to the office a half hour later, all of my coworkers left too. Now it's just me her to respond to our problem line.

He was talking about his N. Bellic replica haircut, LinkinPrime. #-o

You're goddamn insane if you think I use clippers to make my penis look bigger.
Professional_AC_Power_Clippers.jpg
I get the chills just thinking about putting that thing next to my sensitive spots. :whistle2:&

[quote name='Brak']He was talking about his N. Bellic replica haircut, LinkinPrime. #-o[/quote]

:whistle2:k

Maybe...he's always talking about trimming his pubes I thought it was penis talk again.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I get the chills just thinking about putting that thing next to my sensitive spots. :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

That's funny, I get chills just thinking about you putting that thing next to your sensitive spots too.

How can you still like Transformers after that godawful live-action shitfest, LinkinPrime?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't knock LP. I bought four fleshlights the other day (one for each attachment) and it cost me around 260 bucks. #-o[/quote]

In the flesh baby!

[quote name='Maklershed']Tobias Fünke toys[/quote]

I can just picture it:

Soccer mom: 'Timmy, do you want a figure of Super man or this ANALRAPIST figure?'

Did they disable thread tagging for everyone? I may have forgotten how to do it, but shouldn't the option to add a tag be right up there next to the "tags" box up top?

I like how we all got in trouble for stupid tags in the OTTs, having our privileges taken away and tags getting deleted. Yet almost every other populated thread on CAG has tons of stupid tags, which of course nobody cares about.

Wow, I'm kind of like actually annoyed.

The absolute only thing I tag* is these threads as OTT so they're easier to find.

*aside from some gag tags way back when it was still novel nearly a year ago when they were introduced, but I don't recall anything after The Man got pissed and started taking away tags:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/tags.php?tag=dr+mario+kart

If you looked up my tag history it'd be like 90+% "OTT" tags. :whistle2:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back