My BRUTAL : Rock Band Xbox 360 DLC Giveaway [CLOSED] [We Have A Winner!]

Use of the term "raffle" is a bit misleading, since there's no entry fee. Raffles aren't allowed on CAG, because it's considered gambling and against local, state and federal regulations. A free giveaway contest is allowed, which is what this is.

You might want to change the term to "giveaway contest" or something along those lines, as we had someone report this thread because it's a "raffle". :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Use of the term "raffle" is a bit misleading, since there's no entry fee. Raffles aren't allowed on CAG, because it's considered gambling and against local, state and federal regulations. A free giveaway contest is allowed, which is what this is.

You might want to change the term to "giveaway contest" or something along those lines, as we had someone report this thread because it's a "raffle". :roll:[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it, damn me being unemployed. Offers me too much time to sleep in.

As Shrike said, as long is it's a free giveaway/drawing and nobody is paying in, it's fine. Once money becomes involved, it's technically a "raffle" and not allowed by our rules, or by law.

I guess while I'm here, I'll put my name in as well. :whistle2:#

[quote name='shrike4242']You might want to change the term to "giveaway contest" or something along those lines, as we had someone report this thread because it's a "raffle". :roll:[/QUOTE]

Give me the name of this heathen so they can be removed from the RAFFLE.
:nottalking:

lol

Thanks a bunch for being awesome and bothering to do this, most people wouldn't bother =¬D. I probably wouldn't =/

Oh yeah, and I certainly wouldn't mind being entered.

SvenRulerOfAll

bread's done
Back